Jaime Nails Sighting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaime Nails Sighting

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
So I had to make a quick trip to the Bank today, and while I was there...
I looked over at one of the drive through teller things, and there was a nice black Escalade. I noticed that the dude inside took up alot of room so I figured it might be a player. I couldn't make out who it was because my tint on the car is really dark. When I got out of my car to use the ATM, I got a better look. It was definitely Jaime Nails getting some money or something. I looked over at him just to make sure it was him and he looked back for a while. I didn't want to bother him while he was getting money so I kind of just gave him a little stare with a few nods. He stared back at me for a while... We kind of had a little conversation through looks even though nobody said anything. :lol: I wanted to yell out at him and thank him for being a true Warrior... Anyhow, thought you guys would like to know..

wow that's great that at 100 years old you still have the energy and the will to go to the bank

He prob was wondering why you was looking at him so much.

This may seem like a dump question but, how do you reply to a quote that's already been said?

THOMAS_54 said:
This may seem like a dump question but, how do you reply to a quote that's already been said?

Go to the post and click the "quote" button

jnewmant said:
wow that's great that at 100 years old you still have the energy and the will to go to the bank
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Thanks for showing me Celtkin.

Back
Top Bottom