Jake Long on road to recovery, i.e. walking again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long on road to recovery, i.e. walking again

Good for him. From what I understand, his leg injuries have been downright ghoulish.

So now he can jog and walk Hmmmm miracle worker needs to jump on Miami's staff ASAP! Surprised him or his fans don't have a go fund me page yet....

So now he can jog and walk Hmmmm miracle worker needs to jump on Miami's staff ASAP! Surprised him or his fans don't have a go fund me page yet....

This post is a level of douchebag I didn’t think existed . You should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is an absolute mountain of a man. I can’t imagine the pressure on his joints and how they react to all the abuse he put on them. Hope he gets a full recovery.

Good for him. Dude was on track to be an all-time great until injuries ruined his career. Sad story, glad the dude is finally on the road to normality.

And you have morons who have the nerve to question NFL players holding out for more money.
Eh, they are all overpaid from the QB to the kicker. At the end of the day it's just sports entertainment. It's not like they are risking their lives putting out fires, driving tractor trailers, working on a tug boat, etc. They have a choice just like everyone else, don't want to hear them whining about not being paid enough.

Back
Top Bottom