Jake Long on road to recovery, i.e. walking again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long on road to recovery, i.e. walking again

Eh, they are all overpaid from the QB to the kicker. At the end of the day it's just sports entertainment. It's not like they are risking their lives putting out fires, driving tractor trailers, working on a tug boat, etc. They have a choice just like everyone else, don't want to hear them whining about not being paid enough.

So the owners get to make billions, but the players should just be happy with whatever they get?

Eh, they are all overpaid from the QB to the kicker. At the end of the day it's just sports entertainment. It's not like they are risking their lives putting out fires, driving tractor trailers, working on a tug boat, etc. They have a choice just like everyone else, don't want to hear them whining about not being paid enough.

They aren't.

People love to throw out this perspective, but yet still take their time to be active on discussion forums, paying for tickets, merchandise, etc.

They get paid what they get paid because you care about it. You care about it A LOT. Supply and demand. NFL generates 9 billion smackers in revenue yearly on average.

When you stop using sports as your escape, is when they will stop being paid.

LMAO what owner made atleast a billion dollars this year? Or what owner made billion(S) the last 10 years? Show us Link???

Truth hurts but owners make about 5-25mil per year.....in their pocket

Yea Cowboys have a profit of $227 million...a far cry from a billions...most make more money on the outside business affairs

Yea Cowboys have a profit of $227 million...a far cry from a billions...most make more money on the outside business affairs

Right but you must deduct salary cap that's the revenue gross not net to the owner.....

Only stating this because a poster said owners make "Billions" which is so far out there it's comical.

Owning any pro franchise is a club for self made people not to make your first "billion"

I said owners. Plural. As in as a group. This is basic English.

So your saying the 6 billion the players make per year is more or less then the total 130mil profit all the owners made in a year (HINT) they make less money then some players on their team...that's math and ENGLISH. Sounds like someone got hurt by a comment I made and struggling to make it look bad because I don't care about a multimillionaire with huge retirement income struggling and care about the worker bees.

Back
Top Bottom