Jake Plummer = ESPN's Most Overrated NFL Athlete | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Plummer = ESPN's Most Overrated NFL Athlete

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Actually, this is a list of the 10 most overrated athletes. And he's the top football guy. I put this here so Bronco fans can see it (even though it will be moved). :D

8. Jake Plummer

Career passer rating: 69.0. Career TD passes: 90. Career INTs: 112. Sure, he played in the football wasteland that is Arizona, but that's no excuse: Plummer did nothing to elevate the Cardinals. That's what a good QB is supposed to do. But Plummer's not good. There's no evidence to suggest he is. So, the question remains: Why did the Broncos give Plummer a $7 million bonus to sign with them as a free agent?

Rest of Article

Originally posted by Muck
Actually, this is a list of the 10 most overrated athletes. And he's the top football guy. I put this here so Bronco fans can see it (even though it will be moved). :D

Rest of Article

Because Shanahan is a "genius"!
Every year I lose more and more respect for that guy.

this was the 1 they were talking about on ESPN radio this morn - http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/alltimeoverrated.html w/Joe Willie as the #1 Most overrated of all time

of course, some boneheads called up and said the usual Marino s/b there for not winning the SB, but Golic defended Dan as not having a team that should have won the SB :fire:

now J Kelly belongs on that list IMO as an dis-honorable mention

Pete Rose :confused: the guy played long enough to have more hits than anyone and still batted .303 lifetime - Rod Carew w/b there ahead of Pete

Re: Re: Jake Plummer = ESPN's Most Overrated NFL Athlete

Originally posted by zachseau13

Because Shanahan is a "genius"!
Every year I lose more and more respect for that guy.

Yup, quite the genius since Elway left and TD tore up his knee. Hmmm......

Jeff Merron is a ****ing moron, hes right about some players but give me a break, for a few examples vince carter gets a few injuries and now hes overrated, when hes injured hes pretty damn good , when hes healthy hes awsome, he just needs to get out of toronto. At the bottom he has a list of some other guys, one is alfonso soriono, that guy is awsome hes a freak, he has everything a baseball player would want, power, speed, strong arm, quikness. Ben Wallace, anyone who has seen this guy go after rebounds knows Merron is a moron. He has C Webb there. C Webb does so much for that team he is an all star and a great b ball player. Thats all my complaints

People said Al Davis was dumb to let SHanny go. Look at what he has done since Elway retired....not jack....has screwed his team's cap up with qb salaries and had limited success. He went to a can't lose scene with Elway still motivated and at his best.

He added free agents like Neil Smith and ROMO and the Players Reeves drafted (Atwater and Sharpe) made the team GREAT. Now he is siging QB that arent great to top money and drafting midround depth to vet positions to lowball his starters. That team is either going to hit the crapshoot that Plummer symbolizes and blitz a lot on d and win or fall apart with its best lb wanting long term deals and him adding guys to leverage them down. We'll see...:pirate: all or nothing Shanny knows the gig is almost up...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this should be moved to other sports because its also about athletes on other sports

Back
Top Bottom