Jakeem Grant a wasted extension | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem Grant a wasted extension

Dude it hasn't only been 2 games, he's been here 4 years. To put it into perspective in 4 years here Grant has 2 games in which he exceeded 50 yards receiving while Preston Williams in 3 career games has 2 games in which he exceeded 50 yards receiving.

In 4 years here Grant has 5 plays of 20+ yards on offense while Albert Wilson in 2018 alone had 8 plays of 20+ yards on offense.
I mean he also got Preston had 11 targets thrown at him i don't think that ever happened with grant , I'm not saying grant is a complete receiver but i think his value lies in what you have seen with darren sproles.

Grant to me has the potential to be a great slot WR/ third down HB I don't think the coaches have really tried that.. one thing is without a doubt with the ball in his hands and space he is one of the most dangerous runners in the NFL.. I'm not worried about grant playing poorly everybody including the guy you mentioned Preston Williams played poorly but its a long season and i think we will see flashes from Grant and Williams

All our recievers have a case of the dropsies.

Amazing how many people actively root against our players. Its not like we're desperate for the money he's guaranteed.

Seems like an awesome guy. Love the speed, pretty sure he'll take it to the house sooner rather than later.

You must be BS*** me he is one of the most elusive and explosive players in the league, You guys go way to overboard off one game in a terrible offense..
Grant is trash

Back
Top Bottom