Jakeem Grant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem Grant

You never know, Duper exploded when Dan Marino came to town.

Some wide receivers work better with different quarterbacks. Parker has benefited from Fitzpatrick, maybe Geiski too.

The over the top plays that did us in the last game are the routes we're supposed to be throwing to Grant.
I understand last season the OL couldn't hold up for that stuff to develope. But this season, so far, our Oline looks like it's holding up.

Bottomline that's the type of stuff Grant should be getting along with those drag type routes that Seattle and Lockette killed the Patriots with all night.

Grant keeps it exciting. Against the Pats, Grant ran in a circle so fast he almost made it back to where he caught the ball.

I think it's time for the Dolphins to have a Jakeem Grant bobble-hands day in which the plastic doll has a football that bounces around on his hands and body rather than his head bouncing around.

i'd like to see him play when Tua is in, if even someone as accurate and ballsee as Tua doesnt get him the ball, let him go.

I'm in agreement with waiting to see how he is with Tua before just moving on.

Grant has more drops than catches in my memory of him, especially with deep, game-changing passes. He's a heartbreaker, a morale-crusher.

He thinks he's Barry Sanders back there it feels like sometimes.

I mean yeah dude we know you are quick and fast, but just go north and south more

One of the dumbest contract extensions in franchise history.
I wouldnt go that far.... it's not like he's making a ton of money.

But this wr corps is likely going to look much different next year. DVP, Preston, and Ford likely stick around. If anyone else shows up maybe they earn a spot (Callaway please get your act together) and then expect a draft pick or two as well

I don't know why, but I have a feeling he could be a better fit with Tua.

There was one play in the opener where he blasted past coverage and Fitzpatrick didn't see him. He hits that play and maybe the narrative is different?

Definitely makes sense. If Grant is 15 yards downfield and about to separate Tua will loft it and allow Grant to run under it. That type of play doesn't occur to Fitzpatrick at all.

Grant should be spot played from scrimmage and demoted from kick returner. That has been my belief for a long time. Actually his value as kick returner increases later in the season when kickoffs are not as deep. As punt returner he only knows home run mode. So if you've got him back there you are essentially waiting for that type of thing while hoping it occurs at a meaningful time, and not when a game is already decided either way.

Idk, looks like he should be the the mayor of the city with the yellow brick road.

If I was talented at photoshop I'd change the stats, lol.

875ded0db40ce036bf1bbd968e301453.jpg

Speed is actually a strength, Catching, route running, avoiding defenders, cleanly fielding punts, and of course, cake would be weaknesses....

Back
Top Bottom