Jakeem's arms are massive | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem's arms are massive

I was at that game too it was pathetic
Wasn't Jakeem a power lifter?

Carroo looks massive..WOW!!

Parker will probably do very well because of his contract up in two years.

Who's the guy next to Leonte?

Jarvis looks like he gained a lot of muscle since the last time I seen him 2 years ago in Jville..

I'll warn you guys before I go to a game since every time I go they lose lol

The Jags loss two years ago was about as heartbreaking as any. (Think about our expectations week 2 2015) That loss was even worse when the GW field goal is right in front of your face.

Not to mention, Vernon committed a dumb PF and moved them up 15 yds.

I remember watching Walt Aikens get dominated by $hitty Bortles lol

I actually thought Bortles was progressing lol Nvm on that..We just sucked lol bigly

Thank the football gods we have a real NFL Head Coach!!
was a

Did anyone notice Tannehill foot placement in the first pick, clearly his knee is still bothering him and I really worry about that thumbs up...it seems half-hearted...either go full thumbs up or not, maybe his knee is having an effect on the rest of the body. Why is Stills standing on a step below? It doesn't really inspire confidence. The is something off about Landry in his pictures as well, why is he not pictured with the other WR...seems like he is already in holdout mode. These pictures have me really concerned....6-10 at best.

Saying Grant has catching issues is overblown and just a typical overreaction. Punts sure, but he caught the ball fine at Tech.

Did anyone notice Tannehill foot placement in the first pick, clearly his knee is still bothering him and I really worry about that thumbs up...it seems half-hearted...either go full thumbs up or not, maybe his knee is having an effect on the rest of the body. Why is Stills standing on a step below? It doesn't really inspire confidence. The is something off about Landry in his pictures as well, why is he not pictured with the other WR...seems like he is already in holdout mode. These pictures have me really concerned....6-10 at best.
First sentence had me like...WTF?!

Then....Oh! I see what you did there! :p

lolz

Saying Grant has catching issues is overblown and just a typical overreaction. Punts sure, but he caught the ball fine at Tech.

He had some drops at Texas Tech. He had a few in training camp. He clearly went into a crisis of confidence during the season that mainly revolved around his catching punts.

It's not based on NOTHING.

But it's way way way way way way way over-exaggerated at this point. Which is something fans seem to be great at (see: Tannehill deep ball thing).

1272x920design_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom