Jalen Ramsey For A 1st Round Pick? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey For A 1st Round Pick?

Ramsey is top 5 in my opinion but I will say there could be a chance his 2017 season was inflated due to the amazing pass rush the Jags were generating last year but he's still a top flight cb in the NFL.

hate is attitude
not going to fit with the idea of culture gase has probably

hate is attitude
not going to fit with the idea of culture gase has probably

Who gives a **** about the idea of Gase’s culture? LMAO.

Gase’s culture right now is bottom 3rd of the league point differential and terrible defense. Ramsay is an elite cover corner and would be well worth a first round pick, plus a little extra.

Gase’s culture right now is bottom 3rd of the league point differential and terrible defense. Ramsay is an elite cover corner and would be well worth a first round pick, plus a little extra.

Gase's culture has this team currently as the 6th seed for the playoffs...

Gase's culture has done this while losing 7 starters on offense for 2 or more games and 5 defensive starters for 2 or more games.

But yeah keep grasping at the point differential straw.

Here's the thing: Adam Gase is going to be the Dolphins' head coach in 2019. If you're going to let the guy coach the team, you have to let him coach it his way. And coaching it his way doesn't include guys like Jalen Ramsey who are week to week drama kings.

So yeah, it makes no sense to bring in Ramsey if Gase is coming back for 2019.

Point differential? Is anyone popping champagne every year as they still hold the record for the best point differential in a season?

Is he ok after being shot by a sniper in the Titans game?
Lewan must be counting his lucky stars than Ramsey took the bullet for him

To me, there's a red flag when a team wants to trade a top player at their position with 2-3 years left on a rookie deal/5th year option.
He talks a lot. No one cares when you talk **** and the team wins. When you lose...

He's a great player but he runs his mouth and he would probably not play a lot. I would love to have him here though

Putting Ramsey aside for a sec...

This is how you need to play defense in a pass happy/qb protective NFL. Get playmaking studs in your secondary.

If Greedy Williams fell to us in the draft, I'd scoop him up in a heartbeat. Thing is, Greedy is cheaper, but unproven in the NFL. He could struggle and/or flop.

With Ramsey you know what you are going to get.

Sure. If you think Howard is overrated and want to let him walk?

Oh and don't think we need DL help in the first round

I would prefer to trade for Gareon Conley out of Oakland. He still has 2 years left on his rookie deal and could be had for much cheaper. Ramsey is a great player but it would be ludicrous from a cap standpoint and not really necessary.

I’ve seen some uneven containment play from Ramsey of late. Kind of looks like he’s mailing it in.

Miami can’t afford to pay him and x so this won’t happen.

I think I’d probably look at Eli Apple on the cheap prove it contract as the 2nd boundary.

If minkah is moving to safety full time. Which imo would be the ideal fit for the most bang for your buck playmaking.

Also allows mccain to go back to the slot full time where he belongs. That guys no boundary folks.

I’ve seen some uneven containment play from Ramsey of late. Kind of looks like he’s mailing it in.

I think I’d probably look at Eli Apple on the cheap prove it contract as the 2nd boundary.

If minkah is moving to safety full time. Which imo would be the ideal fit for the most bang for your buck playmaking.

Also allows mccain to go back to the slot full time where he belongs. That guys no boundary folks.
Do you have TJ rotate to strong safety and move on from Reshad or keep Reshad at strong safety and move on from TJ as one of the two has to go to make room for Minkah as he is a free safety, kid just needs to play between the numbers.

Salary cap is moving up from $177 mil to $187 -$191 mil in 2019 paying both is possible.

Back
Top Bottom