Jalen Ramsey For A 1st Round Pick? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey For A 1st Round Pick?

Until the Dolphins find a way to get a consistent pass rush game in and game out, the players at the CB position don’t matter as much. No matter how good, no CB can cover consistently for the length of time opposing QBs usually have against Miami.

Do you have TJ rotate to strong safety and move on from Reshad or keep Reshad at strong safety and move on from TJ as one of the two has to go to make room for Minkah as he is a free safety, kid just needs to play between the numbers.
Keep all safeties. More of a big nickel package would be good to see but who knows with this gorilla running the D

Also never know when an injury will hit

Obviously he's a top CB but then look at Howard's season so far. We need some DL as they haven't performed this year. Quinn and Branch have been awful as has Harris. Yes the draft is a defense heavy draft but are people forgetting we need a QB?

I wouldn't give up a 1st round pick for Ramsey while we still need a QB. Moving on Quinn and Branch and if Wake retires should free up some money but I can't see a situation where we could get Ramsey and still have cap room to fill the many holes that would need filling.

Even with the contract considerations, if you can get Ramsey for a pick in the 15-20 range, it's an obvious move. Super long shot that you draft a player even approaching his quality. After QB and Pass Rusher, CB is the most vital position in football. Howard, Ramsey, and Fitzpatrick would make the best group of CB's in the league.

Unless you plan on drafting a QB in the 1st, this would be an obvious move, but I doubt the Jags give him up for just a 1st.

Back
Top Bottom