Jalen Ramsey Has Something To Say (about Literally Everyone) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey Has Something To Say (about Literally Everyone)

Ben Roethlisberger and Matt Ryan are trash. Aaron Rodgers is OK, I guess. They're no Marcus Mariota.

Jalen Ramsey knows that to make money in the NFL, you have to promote yourself. Everyone needs a bad guy and is one who can back it up on the field.

He was asked which QB's do not suck...the only names he had right away are Rodgers and Brady. The question was literally, "Which QB's don't suck".

He said that everything in Dallas runs around Elliot...Dak is there.

Rodgers doesn't suck lol

In fairness, as FSU pointed out, he was responding to the question of, "Who doesn't suck," and Rodgers and Brady were the first two QB's he named - implying they're the most obviously good QB's in the league, which is hard to argue.

Ramsey is already, at worst, a top-3 CB in the NFL, and I enjoy his persona.

Also, Big Ben has taken a huge step back in recent years, and Ramsey and the Jags whooped his ass.

I thought it was a good read. Its not some contrived persona that hes creating to get attention......just who he is.

Like most defensive players he probably overvalues QBs that don't screw up. The interesting part is his opinion on the "system quarterback" who's just tasked with getting the ball where its supposed to go vs the QB that can make a play.

I tend to agree with most of his assessments even if the language was a bit harsh. What amazes me is the contracts these guys are getting....and its got to be baffling to the players as well. Goff can put together another season like last year throwing a whole bunch of short passes to open receivers and noone will blink when they offer him the richest extension ever. There's got to be more than 30 guys out there that could do what Goff did last year.

Ryan Tannehill.
I don't know much about him. I haven't heard the greatest of stuff about him but I don't know him personally so I can't tell you. I don't watch their games either.

Excellent interview/article by the great Mina Kimes.

When I mention that the Patriots still have All-Pro tight end Rob Gronkowski, he makes a face. "I don't think Gronk's good." Registering my involuntary blinking, he course-corrects. "Let me say -- I don't think Gronk is as great as people think he is." Before the Patriots game, he explains, he had the Jaguars' analytics staffers pull some numbers for him. "Any time Gronk has been matched up with a corner, he's had a very bad game -- and that corner has had a very good game." (Gronk has performed much better when lined up in the slot than he has on the perimeter, where he's more likely to encounter elite corners -- his catch rate drops from 71 percent to 56 percent, which is lower than that of the average NFL tight end.)

Ramsey's not a dumb player

Back
Top Bottom