Jamar Beat For Td Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Beat For Td Again

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
HE WAS BEAT AGAIN. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS FU$KING GUY>

He didn't get beat, he tripped and fell down. Watch the replay before you start bullsh*tting him. You should be bullsh*tting the o-line who can't block the pathetic Chiefs' defense and the fact that Arturo Freeman has gotten two 15 yard penalties and isn't even close to covering Tony Gonzalez. The main problem is we are committing way too many big penalties and that we can't stop Trent Green.

By the way, the first time you thought he got beat, he didn't he had decent coverage, Eddie Kennison just made a great play. You gotta give them some credit too.

ARE U HIS DEFENSE ATTORNEY

BRO, get of his jock. He got flat out beat by Kennison on the deep ball. Then he got beat by MORTON FOR A TD. You are really BLIND!!!!

Flat out beat? LMAO. You try making that catch. Can you not give the other team any credit at all? Are the Miami Dolphins G*d to you? Damn, just because they had a 50 yard gain on us doesn't mean it was totally our fault. Fletcher stayed with him and forced him to make a good play. He did. Give the other team so credit instead of bitching at your own guys. And watch the replay on the Morton TD. He fell down. It's not like he sucks because he fell. Everyone trips up a couple of times.

Green threw the ball well there. The only time I remember Jamar really playing badly in this game so far is when he got beat downfield by Kennison for a big play.

it was a good pass. could of been better coverage. but great pass and catch. Dive finger tips catch. I give him props for that.

I DONT UNDERSTAND IT

How in the hell can you say he had good coverage. He was flat out ran on that play. Last time the excuse was it was Marvin Harrison. Now your saying good play by KC. The TD play HE got beat on a slant. He has now been beaten on two passes one for 50 yards. The other for a TD. Other than that he is playing great. And the excuse that he should have had help. Your right, He needs alot of help. You Guys are so blind. I guarantee you the Fins will make changes with him next week.

We are not a SB contender giving up stuff like that a Chiefs team I can assure you sucks.

I live in MO and see their every game. If we had pressured Green and not let him get into a rythm we'd have won the game.

Of course, bad penalties and tackling, lack of pass defense didn't help either.

Again?

... he hasn't given up a TD all season long including today. Freeman gave up that TD in the Colts game, not Fletcher.

Oh I have no doubt you are tired of this guy, you are obviously looking to call him out whenever you get a chance. The life of a critic, how easy a life.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Denny
HE WAS BEAT AGAIN. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS FU$KING GUY>

I agree with you Denny. Brecken is a moron. Fletcher sucked today like he has the whole year. Brecken stop trying to defend players that played terrible. Everyone saw the game. Wake up!

Oliver WHAT ARE YOU TALKING

about. I appreciate your positive spin on the dolphins. I am also not saying the sky is falling. I like this team. But for you to constantly defend FLECTH is confusing. HE GOT BEAT ON THE SLANT FOR THE TD AGAINST JOHNNY MORTON. Look at the TAPE. Did you see his speed against KENNISON on the 50 yarder. OMG HE HAS NO SPEED. HOW ABOUT THE MOST DISCusting thing. HE let Trent GREEN get another 20 yards by taking a horrible angle.

Sorry I don't recall...

... that play being a TD, if it was, it still doesn't change anything. We have a secondary full of all pro's that played horrid today and you are picking out or on the 2nd year player? Please you are out to make Fletcher look bad, whether he did play bad or not. At least that's how it seems from my seat.

It's nothing personal Denny, that's just how it seems. It just seems to similar to how some ppl attack Fiedler. They are quiet when he plays well and ULTRA loud when he doesn't. That kind of attitude just seems biased to me. If a player plays well say so, if they play poorly say so. Like I said the entire secondary played horrid today, not just Fletch.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Denny
about. I appreciate your positive spin on the dolphins. I am also not saying the sky is falling. I like this team. But for you to constantly defend FLECTH is confusing. HE GOT BEAT ON THE SLANT FOR THE TD AGAINST JOHNNY MORTON. Look at the TAPE. Did you see his speed against KENNISON on the 50 yarder. OMG HE HAS NO SPEED. HOW ABOUT THE MOST DISCusting thing. HE let Trent GREEN get another 20 yards by taking a horrible angle.

Back
Top Bottom