Jamar Fletcher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Fletcher

OurHeartAndSoul

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong, but couldn't we have taken Nate Clements instead of Jamar Fletcher?

Not just Nate Clements....ill tell you that much.

Correct me if im wrong, coulndt we have taken Rookie Pro Bowl WR A. Boldin instead of Season ending injury E. Moore???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindsight is 20/20 my friend. Although I did not like the pick at the time, we had a hot hand at drafting dbs, (Vincent, Madison and Surtain) and obviously we thought Fletcher was awesome, I mean I believe he did win the Thorpe award while playing college ball. He just never materialized. It happens.

hold it hold it......its just not doing it for me....i need more cowbell

in Wanny's defense(uh oh..something must be wrong with me lol) Fletcher was voted all-america 1st defense his senior year. He simply didnt play to his potential.

Originally posted by AzDolfan543413
Correct me if i'm wrong, but couldn't we have taken Nate Clements instead of Jamar Fletcher?

You are wrong. Clements wents five selections earlier. We could have drafted Smoot...but he didn't go until the middle of the 2nd round.

In all honesty, we should have taken CHAMBERS with that pick. We still got him later...but it cost us.

In every draft, 99% of the teams fans are doing this three years later.

Jamar was rated the 95th best colegiate player of all time. Just a bad pick. Whether or not he can play well in another system, I don't know. He's supposedly a zone guy. So he's a square peg here.

You can go over tons of guys we coulda drafted. But the one I hang onto is Matt Hasselbeck. He was pretty much ours. 30 seconds too late.

Back
Top Bottom