Jamar Taylor's Kidney Issue May Have Made Him Slip to #54 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Taylor's Kidney Issue May Have Made Him Slip to #54

In other words teams and their doctors were concerned enough to take this guy off their board, but we know they were silly for doing so, because...Miami Herald article. Amirite?

Hahah I guess we put our faith in Miami homerism. Or at the very least wait to hear more about this story.

Why can't you? Can two different teams not evaluate or proiritize medical risk differently? Could the Saints not say, "We think Brees' shoulder is a non-issue" while Miami said "it might be?"

So Brees' return to health means there was no valid cause for concern?

In other words teams and their doctors were concerned enough to take this guy off their board, but we know they were silly for doing so, because...Miami Herald article. Amirite?

We don't really know if he came off anyones board because of this, do we?

Although I'm sure he did, doesn't make them right or wrong.

Hahah I guess we put our faith in Miami homerism. Or at the very least wait to hear more about this story.

The kidney thing could be nothing. It could be no cause for concern whatsoever. But if it is indeed, then no teams did not pass on him because of it.

This is very simple.

If this is nothing to be concerned about, then the theory that Jamar Taylor fell due to this is most likely false.

If the theory that Jamar Taylor most likely fell due to this it true, then this is something to be concerned about.

You can't have it both ways.

CK people have different opinions about what TV shows they like or do not like. I would assume what is a BIG issue to one team may not be as BIG an issue to another team.

42 percent efficiency is no good. As an icu nurse I have seen people go into complete kidney failure from blood pressure meds. Some never recover even when they stop taking the meds

CK people have different opinions about what TV shows they like or do not like. I would assume what is a BIG issue to one team may not be as BIG an issue to another team.

So then it IS something we should be concerned about?

So Brees' return to health means there was no valid cause for concern?

No, just that it was minimal enough for them and big enough for Phins. Perhaps the kidney thing was a big deal for some teams, esp. for a 2nd rounder.

So then this is something we should be concerned about.

If you are one to worry about kidney issues, sure. I'm with mr3117. Kidney damage due to meds is often reversible, but not necessarily.

Personally Ireland's emphasis on value sure seems to result in drafting a lot of injured players. Seems like he sees who slips the farthest and then talks himself out of the medical issue being a problem.

Jamar Taylor said:
they never bothered me or stopped me from playing I thought I was 100% healthy the whole time

https://mobile.twitter.com/J_Tay5

Sounds like the kidney issue did play a part in his drop, probably scared some teams away. At the same time, he has switched medicines, the doctors told him his kidney function will improve and he says it never affected him on the field. Something to keep an eye on going forward, but it sounds like it is more likely not going to be a future problem then it being one.

42 percent efficiency is no good. As an icu nurse I have seen people go into complete kidney failure from blood pressure meds. Some never recover even when they stop taking the meds
Damn, that's scary.

Back
Top Bottom