Jamarcus Russel from LSU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamarcus Russel from LSU

kashbo

TED GINN BOO AND A YEAH
Reaction score
I was listening Mel kiper Jr the other day on the radio he said Jamarcus Russel is going to be the 2nd QB drafted after brady quinnn in this year draft before troy smith. SO All the people who said nick saban will draft russel no chance with the 9th pick Browns is taking one and definely the raiders I believe he will go to the browns

Kiper also said that Mike Williams is a stunning WR and now even a QB of the LIons has more catches.
On the other hand he was right when he said that he did not like Hagan as he would drop too many passes.

Yea Mel said that slow poke Mike Williams was the best PLAYER in the draft a few years ago. The same Mike Williams who can't pass Josh McCown (backup QB) on the WR depth chart.

He is right sometimes, but IMO he has never proved to be this Almighty God when it comes to the NFL Draft . . . and considering that he covers the draft 365 days a year . . . he doesn't impress at all.

I was listening Mel kiper Jr the other day on the radio he said Jamarcus Russel is going to be the 2nd QB drafted after brady quinnn in this year draft before troy smith. SO All the people who said nick saban will draft russel no chance with the 9th pick Browns is taking one and definely the raiders I believe he will go to the browns

sorry to burst ur bubbLe but the browns wiLL take adrian peterson the rb

The Browns need a lot of things, and the Raiders could easily go for Calvin Johnson instead of Quinn or Russell. The truth is that Russell will end up stunning scouts when the combine rolls around, so he will end up being a top 10 pick. I think by the time its all said and done, he'll be wanted even more then Quinn. But thats IMO. Im starting to believe Russell wont be there at #9 as well. But then again, who would have thought that Cutler and Leinart would have been last year?

The Browns need a lot of things, and the Raiders could easily go for Calvin Johnson instead of Quinn or Russell. The truth is that Russell will end up stunning scouts when the combine rolls around, so he will end up being a top 10 pick. I think by the time its all said and done, he'll be wanted even more then Quinn. But thats IMO. Im starting to believe Russell wont be there at #9 as well. But then again, who would have thought that Cutler and Leinart would have been last year?

let the speculations begin !!

love this...certainly more than all the Saban posts.

bring on the new coach...we are ready !!

Back
Top Bottom