JaMarcus Russell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JaMarcus Russell

WestCKoastiN

Doogie Howser
Reaction score
Whats your take on JaMarcus Russell of LSU he's only a junior but hes looking good. This guy has SIZE 6'6 260 hes a big QB but his size can be an advantage..

If he can stay for another year, and match or beat his performance this year, I can definitely see him being a top 3 pick.

If he can stay for another year, and match or beat his performance this year, I can definitely see him being a top 3 pick.

They just ask him if he will stay another year, he said he has to think about it, i think he will.. nvm then

They just ask him if he will stay another year, he said he has to think about it, i think he will.. nvm then

He wont stay. He has put himself at the #1 spot right now. After what happened to Matt Lienart when he came back, he wont make the same mistake.

(lienart went from a guaranteed #1 pick to the niners to the #9 spot for the cards. costing him millions upon millions.)

Who are you kidding...hes a top 3 pick right now...

Come on ! He is going 1st pick to Oakland !

Why ?

The guy is just like C-pep in college!!! which means he can bomb the ball to Moss just like the good old days :rolleyes:

i just watched russle and i didnt relize how good he is

Maybe so, but I'm thinking late first round. Remember Aaron Rodgers?

Dude did you watch the game tonight? This guy is crazy accurate, has freakish size, and an absolute cannon for an arm.. he showed up Quinn tonight and I wouldnt be shocked if he was taken 1st overall

This guy is gonna be a good QB in the NFL

Dude did you watch the game tonight? This guy is crazy accurate, has freakish size, and an absolute cannon for an arm.. he showed up Quinn tonight and I wouldnt be shocked if he was taken 1st overall

This guy is gonna be a good QB in the NFL

I watched a good part of the game and I agree he has a touch on the football that is pro, if not near-pro quality. Decisionmaking is what it comes down to.

He has a lot of confidence in his arm, and I saw him float more than a couple. Especially that INT in the endzone. Also I didn't see him under pressure a lot, something he'd see a lot of in the NFL.

This guy is going to be in the mix for the number one overall. He has everything you want in a franchise Qb, cannon for a arm, size, confidence, competitveness, hed look great in a Phin uniform I know that much.

I think J-Russell's game against Notre Dame yesterday just moved him up many spots in round one, and he would be crazy to stay at LSU when he probably will now be a top five pick. He would only drop down by staying at LSU, like Leniart dropped down after staying his senior year at USC (he likely would have been the first pick after his junior year at USC).

I would take Russell with the 9th pick if he was on the board but he should be long gone.

Back
Top Bottom