Jameis Winston Anyone?! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Anyone?!

Depends on the contract. I would be on board paying him somewhere around $25mm a year

Been wanting this for a long time. Much rather get him on cheap deal than wasting a bunch of equity to trade up for Tua. If it doesn't work, address qb next year. If it does work, we are set up. Lasic can make a lot of difference, depending on how bad it was. What I do know is there may not be a single QB anywhere with the arm talent this guy has. Also could still draft Love at 18 if he were still there. Blending two high upside options together, gives us a good path for one to work.

I knew we'd eventually see this post. Winston is actually interesting to some degree. If you could coach the dumb/crazy throws out of him, he does have talent. That said, those dumb/crazy throws are game-changers. Tom Brady may be at the end of his career, but 30 interceptions is like four years worth for him. Even a diminished Brady has to be considered an upgrade in Tampa Bay.

I'd pass.

Let’s resurrect this goodie. 15M a year anyone?

image.jpg

I knew we'd eventually see this post. Winston is actually interesting to some degree. If you could coach the dumb/crazy throws out of him, he does have talent. That said, those dumb/crazy throws are game-changers. Tom Brady may be at the end of his career, but 30 interceptions is like four years worth for him. Even a diminished Brady has to be considered an upgrade in Tampa Bay.

I'd pass.

Yep, in the past 4 years Brady has thrown 29 ints. I’d pass on Winston.

Back
Top Bottom