Jameis Winston Anyone?! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Anyone?!

What if his number was good and he still had to compete with Fitzmagic. If the lasik and better coaching prevailed, he could be a Steal. His physical talent exceeds Burrow, he already has NFL experience, so he knows the 'speed of the game', and we have the perfect weaponry in place for a gunslinger.

What if his number was good and he still had to compete with Fitzmagic. If the lasik and better coaching prevailed, he could be a Steal. His physical talent exceeds Burrow, he already has NFL experience, so he knows the 'speed of the game', and we have the perfect weaponry in place for a gunslinger.

Bruce Arians is one of the better offensive coaches in the game helping develop Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck. Coaching was not the issue with Winston, some guys just don't have it upstairs.

Did you watch Hard Knocks.....Please Pass.....Ooops it was intercepted.....

One yr on bench in nfl. May do Winston great..he will get another chance too start if not. He could be great back up..

No thanks.

I dont think he will be signed TBH. He will be a FA until someone gets injured in TC or early in the season.

No...met him last off-season at Gasparilla...not bright enough to win in the NFL...pass

I'm going to say that you didn't...

It is funny how little people know about Winston and assumes certain things. Winston was super immature in college and in his early years in the NFL, but he is far from dumb. His Wonderlic score was the same as Manning, Brees, and Wilson. He chose FSU over Stanford (which even as an athlete has pretty high standards) simply because it was closer to home.

The irony of touting a dumber QB in Lock then using the "intelligence" argument against Winston...

I'm going to say that you didn't...

It is funny how little people know about Winston and assumes certain things. Winston was super immature in college and in his early years in the NFL, but he is far from dumb. His Wonderlic score was the same as Manning, Brees, and Wilson. He chose FSU over Stanford (which even as an athlete has pretty high standards) simply because it was closer to home.

The irony of touting a dumber QB in Lock then using the "intelligence" argument against Winston...

Yeah I did meet him... wasn’t impressed. The wonderlic is not the tell all of common sense.

Lock looks like a bonafide starter so far...so you might want to tamp down putting him down... I’m looking more right on him than the anti-Lock crowd.

Attachments

• 66CC7141-E270-48C5-A6A9-BA84822488DF.jpeg
    66CC7141-E270-48C5-A6A9-BA84822488DF.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 9
There’s a 5 minute video in YouTube of all his picks from last year. MOST of them were just awful. He threw so many passes last year where his receiver never had a chance. Not sure how much eye sight contributed, but this guys decision making leaves a lot to be desired.

Back
Top Bottom