Jameis Winston At It Again? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston At It Again?

:lol: :lol: Saw this on twitter...

Jameis Winston's NFL scouting report:
Arm strength ✔️
Athleticism ✔️
Accuracy ✔️
Brain Cells X

WTF? Come on man, you are just costing yourself millions with each stupid decision and embarrassing all of us Seminoles.

Something tells me that the seemingly invincible legacy of Vince "Mr Wonderlic 6" Young might well be in jeopardy after all . :idk:

0MoiXL0-1.jpg

To be fair to VY, he never got in trouble (to my knowledge) for stealing from a supermarket.

Dude got in trouble for running up ten thousand dollar tabs at the Cheesecake Factory and then needing to take out loans to pay them off.

Dude got in trouble for running up ten thousand dollar tabs at the Cheesecake Factory and then needing to take out loans to pay them off.

i like cheesecake but that's a lot of frickin cheesecakes ( I know they sell other things but still )

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess FSU cares more about someone saying what he likes to do, rather than what he actually did.

Jameis Winston to sit entire game vs Clemson

Florida State has suspended quarterback Jameis Winston for the entire game Saturday night against No. 22 Clemson, the school announced late Friday.

Winston, the reigning Heisman Trophy winner for the No. 1 Seminoles, originally had been suspended for just the first half after his profane and sexually charged outburst in the student union on campus earlier this week.

"Based upon the results of our continuing investigation of Tuesday's incident involving Jameis Winston, we have decided to not play him for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday night," interim Florida State president Garnett S. Stokes and athletic director Stan Wilcox said in a joint statement.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...eminoles-banned-entire-game-vs-clemson-tigers

If the Noles lose this ****ing game because he is an asshole, I am going to have a nervous breakdown!

I hope the back up is ready to go because they just changed it to a full game suspension.

If the Noles lose this ****ing game because he is an asshole, I am going to have a nervous breakdown!

You got a national championship out of a guy who is, in all probability, a rapist.

I figure you'd be happy that your school is finally holding him accountable for his pitiful behavior off the field?

Phins life: If Tannehill fails, this turd bucket is the best available in the next draft.

This is especially funny given all the drama in the NFL right now. Winston will fit right in with these assholes.

Phins life: If Tannehill fails, this turd bucket is the best available in the next draft.

This is especially funny given all the drama in the NFL right now. Winston will fit right in with these assholes.

Because it's so much worse now than it ever has been?

Back
Top Bottom