James Lynch released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Lynch released

Just clearing the way to move Sammy back to fullback. Besides Linehan doesnt like the big blocking FB.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Just clearing the way to move Sammy back to fullback. Besides Linehan doesnt like the big blocking FB.

If that's the case, bye bye Martin!

I hope that we do keep Martin, but it seems that we are only going to keep one FB. During TC, it will prob be Evans and Martin compete for the FB job. Whoever lost the batle will likely be cut.

Man, we could have gotten at least a third for him! :D :jk:

I would love to have a Alstott type FB. He can run over the defenders and he was a good blocker during his young days.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Not so fast, Saban has said there are times you need to control the clock!

You can still control the clock without having a one-dimensional player on the field like Martin. He's a good blocker but I don't know if Saban would save a roster spot for a guy that is limited unless he's a ST beast.

phinfan2003 said:
You can still control the clock without having a one-dimensional player on the field like Martin. He's a good blocker but I don't know if Saban would save a roster spot for a guy that is limited unless he's a ST beast.

If we draft RB in the 1st, I think they will all disappear except Sammy. Only reason is Sammy can actually carry the ball unlike Martin or Lynch. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom