James Morgan FIU: Fin fans takes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Morgan FIU: Fin fans takes

Or keep Rosen, keep Morgan as a 3rd QB. I have been watching a lot of evals and his name keeps popping up.
I would find a place for him on this team. We'd have 4 this one year, and I know that is not desired, but it would be for one season, a season in which we are not super bowl bound, more than likely.
Look, I get that point, there are always contrary points to any argument. All I am saying is, we may have to look under more rocks, do unorthodox things to get this QB situation right.
Do it now, when we are down, rather than scramble in a year or two to do it when these draft picks are hitting their stride.

Or keep Rosen, keep Morgan as a 3rd QB. I have been watching a lot of evals and his name keeps popping up.
I would find a place for him on this team. We'd have 4 this one year, and I know that is not desired, but it would be for one season, a season in which we are not super bowl bound, more than likely.
Look, I get that point, there are always contrary points to any argument. All I am saying is, we may have to look under more rocks, do unorthodox things to get this QB situation right.
Do it now, when we are down, rather than scramble in a year or two to do it when these draft picks are hitting their stride.
The reason to draft James Gordon is simple- he looks good and might turn out to be very good. 5th rd would be absolutely fine with me- Fitz is pushing 40 and if this guy turns out to be a steal then you find a way to make room for him on the roster for a year or two.

Last edited:
The reason to draft James Gordon is simple- he looks good and might turn out to be very good. 5th rd would be absolutely fine with me- Fitz is pushing 40 and if this guy turns out to be a steal then you find a way to make room for him on the roster for a year or two.
Yep. I am not advocating him with a premium pick, or to groom as QB1. Get him in here, get him around the guys, see what he's got. Maybe PS him. If someone tries to poach him, bump him up to the big squad if you like him. If he is what he is, a 5th rounder, at least you took a shot. QB's come from all over. He is the guy, the more I listen and investigate, to go for on Day 3.

Last edited:
I just can't picture a QB room that is Tua, Rosen and Gordon.

You have to have a reliable veteran in that room.

For mentoring reasons as well as having a guy who can come in who you know what he will give you.

Does any team have 3 QB's in their early twenties?

Back
Top Bottom