James Walker: Dolphins rookie minicamp observations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Walker: Dolphins rookie minicamp observations

Geforce

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I found this the most interesting of James Walker's observations.

This also was the first glimpse of the Dolphins' new offense under Lazor. The Dolphins used a lot of different looks and formations on the first day of rookie camp -- and it was probably just a small portion of the playbook. The route combos and some concepts are different from a year ago when the offense was run by former offensive coordinator Mike Sherman.
http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/7622/dolphins-rookie-minicamp-observations

I found this the most interesting of James Walker's observations.

This also was the first glimpse of the Dolphins' new offense under Lazor. The Dolphins used a lot of different looks and formations on the first day of rookie camp -- and it was probably just a small portion of the playbook. The route combos and some concepts are different from a year ago when the offense was run by former offensive coordinator Mike Sherman.
http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/7622/dolphins-rookie-minicamp-observations

I'm satisfied just knowing that.....

EVERY year it's "different"... I don't even want to hear it anymore. Just show up and win games....

Excited about our new, younger OC, with some fresh ideas and hopefully creative and bold play calling. We shall see how Lazor does. Have to admit my hopes are pretty high though, and counting on none of this, "well it takes a year or two in a new system" stuff.

Good stuff, thanks.

I like James Walker a lot more than Omar Kelly, because Walker talks about football.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Highly doubt that James Walker -- or any journo -- can watch practice and observe that the route combinations are different.

How different? Like Tannehill being able to consistently hit a wide open Mike Wallace deep different?

I hope we are able to get enough reps in during otas and preseason for RT to be comfortable with the new offense. This is his 1st time playing without Sherman calling the plays.

EVERY year it's "different"... I don't even want to hear it anymore. Just show up and win games....

Daniel_Bryan_YES-1.gif

Wow...you guys find every possible way to bitch in every thread.

I'm a natural optimist. And I like what we've done with the roster this offseason.

But I can't complain about some of the recent comments because I know we as a collective fan base are starving, STARVING for a playoff win. Like, in the last 14 years, Ghandi ate more than this.

I'm ready.

Back
Top Bottom