Jamie Sharper | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamie Sharper

dolfancoolio said:
Texans are shopping him. Premier 3-4 Middle Linebacker. They are only asking for a fourth round pick for him. Could be a great addition to the 3-4 component of our defense and if worst comes to worst in terms of cap space, we could trade zach thomas for some picks to allow us to sign sharper. Any Takers?

You lost all credibility when you got up to here.

Jaj said:
Barron is nothing like the 4 tackles we have now. The negatives on him are being way overblown. The guy is more talented than Gallery physically, and his only real problem is he hasn't learned to dominte in run blocking. He's Richmond Webb basically.

does anyone else see the contradiction? The negatives are overblown, but he can't run-block... Yet he's more talented than Gallery? pffff. :roflmao:

His Dudeness said:
does anyone else see the contradiction? The negatives are overblown, but he can't run-block... Yet he's more talented than Gallery? pffff. :roflmao:

Well, maybe what he meant is that he mas more physical talent that Gallery (which IMO he does, Barron is in amazing shape and is an athletic freak of nature) but his run-blocking technique is lacking, which can be fixed through coaching. If we traded down, Barron is who I'd like to see us take...I'd love to see what Houck could do with a guy that big and that athletic.

DonShula84 said:
I dont think Zach will be around much longer, I know everyone will hate to see him go but he is getting close to the end of his run as a Dolphin imo.
Not everyone will hate to see this. Im not sure how effective he can be if we dont use the same 2 DT scheme to keep the C from getting out on him. he certainly cant take on a block, never could, and hes probably not big enough to play full time in a 3-4. His cap # isnt exactly small and hes not getting any younger/healthier. Cold hard facts of life.

I appreciate much of what hes done but its naive to think hes going to be here forever. I dont think it will happen. If we're smart we'll deal him within a year and see if we can reel in a pick or 2 for him.

chub said:
Get rid of Zach? You ungrateful so and so!

Why not get rid of JT too!:shakeno: :fire: :yell:
Right on. How about we also throw in sam madison, chris chamber and randy mcmichael. Zach has always been there for this team and gives 100% each and every year. How about us as fans showing him a little loyalty also.

A&MPhin84 said:
Well, maybe what he meant is that he mas more physical talent that Gallery (which IMO he does, Barron is in amazing shape and is an athletic freak of nature) but his run-blocking technique is lacking, which can be fixed through coaching. If we traded down, Barron is who I'd like to see us take...I'd love to see what Houck could do with a guy that big and that athletic.

Thankyou sir :cool:

Back
Top Bottom