Janoris Jenkins available | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Janoris Jenkins available

The Miami Dolphins have until Monday 4PM EDST to make a claim. We are the 1st team to make a claim per the NFL. So we have till Monday. I say we will get him. If it makes sense.

Thanks John. Not cool at all but far from career-ending I would imagine. Living in these parts the Giants don’t tolerate much because the media magnifies everything into a massive distraction here. Plaxico shooting his wiener off, OBJ’s antics and this - they don’t care who you are, you only get so much rope. One of the classier franchises for a long time. Still, the prospect of “Jack Rabbit” playing w X and Needham next year is interesting.
Plaxico did not shoot his penis off, that was a satirical story. He shot himself in the thigh

Excellent player. Giants just cut him due to him acting like an ***-hat on Twitter - I guess whatever he called that fan was bad.

I know he’s been a distraction for them this year but he can play.

Would we take a flier on him?
I think he's on the wrong side of 30 for the team and we have a few young guys on the roster who seem to be ascending.

We need CB and Ss specially g
Living in New York, with many Giants fans friends, and also watching them alot on tv I can tell you Jenkins isn’t that good. Very inconsistent, has good games, then doesn’t show up for several others. Giants fans are happy he is gone.
every body is human..football fan and players. With internet we all got be careful.. giants still should of kept guy.

Back
Top Bottom