January Photoshop Competition Sign Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

January Photoshop Competition Sign Up

Yikes, if link is in, we are all doomed.

Eh, I am a glutton for punishment, I am in.

Link said:
I guess I will give it a go.

Link, don't get me wrong I'm a huge Zelda fan but the more I look at the pic in your sig the weirder the horse looks... the back legs are too stumpy or something :chuckle:

Samphin said:
Yikes, if link is in, we are all doomed.

Eh, I am a glutton for punishment, I am in.

Come on... I am not that good. I just hope we all have fun. Oh and maybe you should be more scared of darkmistress. :lol:

darkmistress said:
Link, don't get me wrong I'm a huge Zelda fan but the more I look at the pic in your sig the weirder the horse looks... the back legs are too stumpy or something :chuckle:

Don't blame me for that. That is official art from Nintendo. :lol:

Link said:
Come on... I am not that good. I just hope we all have fun. Oh and maybe you should be more scared of darkmistress. :lol:

Don't blame me for that. That is official art from Nintendo. :lol:

Believe me, DM scares the pants off me with how good she be.

Also, I think I have a theory on the stubby legs. I think it looks like a still from the game (duh) so, as they captured the motion, this angle happens to not be the best on lighting, allowing for the look of stubby legs, however, they are clearly just bent, but the drawing makes it hard to see. There is no depth to it.

Ok.. Even knowing I'm going to get smoked by some of the people here, I'll give it a whirl..

Sounds like fun..

Hey dolphinfan2k5, are you in? I don't see your name on the list.

Back
Top Bottom