January Photoshop Competition Sign Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

January Photoshop Competition Sign Up

dolphinfan2k5

I don't want a large Farva
Reaction score
I think we all know the drill, sign up here. If you have any questions just ask. Don't be afraid to sign up cause we need everyone.

1. darkmistress
2. IlPhinfan88
3. Jt0323
4. Buddwalk
5. Amars
6. like2god
7. Link
8. Samphin
9. Slappy8800
10. dwalsh
11. Furious Yellow
12. GreenMachine
13. 7001
14. CR1S1S
15. YM305
16. DrewAlmighty

darkmistress said:
you and jt think alike :hmmm:

:chuckle:
haha I offered to rotate running it like we used to do in jt's thread, so I'm gonna do the first one.

ok i read the beginners post and it lead me here....whats the dealio?

Slappy8800 said:
ok i read the beginners post and it lead me here....whats the dealio?

Ok, well its a competition where u face another designer and try to get more votes than him on your work. There will be a specific theme for each round and you'll have a week to complete it then everyone will vote for each matchup. If you get more votes than your opponent, you move on to the next round. 16 people, so 4 rounds in total.

Slappy8800 said:
hmm my primitive PS skills wont cut it with the pro's here

Its still great practice, even if you don't win. I know its helped out a bunch of people. Practicing is definately the best way to get better. Plus we need people anyway, its not like you'll be taking a spot from anyone.

yeah give it a go Slappy :wink:

plus I think... not sure if anyone else agrees but at the GG they've started doing vote for the best ones from the one group... so, say the 4 designs with the most votes go through to the next round and so on... imo it's better as the better designs (usually) go through buuuuuuuut it is more challenging doing it versus another person... so I'll leave it up to you guys :yes:

EDIT: If we do the former the host of the comp would have to post the entries over 2 posts as I think there's a 10 image limit to posts?

darkmistress said:
yeah give it a go Slappy :wink:

plus I think... not sure if anyone else agrees but at the GG they've started doing vote for the best ones from the one group... so, say the 4 designs with the most votes go through to the next round and so on... imo it's better as the better designs (usually) go through buuuuuuuut it is more challenging doing it versus another person... so I'll leave it up to you guys :yes:

Hmm sounds interesting, do people vote for their top four then? I don't think it would work if you could only vote for one. Plus people would only vote for their own.

Ill play. Im barely learning photoshop but this always look like fun.

Back
Top Bottom