Jarvis Landry “happy” to face Miami Dolphins; Browns coach says he doesn’t cause problems | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry “happy” to face Miami Dolphins; Browns coach says he doesn’t cause problems

Statistically, his bank account was the winner.

Careers are short. I can't really blame any player for taking the payday. Most only get one bite of the apple.
We made a fair (in my opinion too high) offer. With no state income tax.

I know it wasn't going to work out with Landry, but I was generally talking about players who leave for slightly more than their current team is offering. Not huge differences in pay.

Was Landry ever a problem? Other than how vocal he was about wanting to be paid? Which really is more annoying than problematic.

And how about Kitchens get his **** together before he throws out comments like "xyz player isn't a problem" his team is a **** show and totally undisciplined. I doubt he knows what constitutes as a problem.

He’s still immature. He almost cost his team the game last week w the taunting penalty on his TD that causes the 47 yard PAT try to miss. At the end they were down 4 instead of 3 and needed a TD in the final moments. They got it and got lucky but that kind of behavior would have no place in this fins regime. I loved him when he was here but don’t miss him if that makes any sense.

He was never a game changer, wasn’t worth the money he was asking for. Odell, despite his numbers is a true number 1. Landry is not, he doesn’t have the speed or size, or anything extraordinary other than to be a solid but unexplosive player. He was a big part of an offense that never really went anywhere with him as the featured piece, although that wasn’t necessarily all his fault. And, you could count on him to make a boneheaded play, or to have a drop on the most important plays of the game just as often as the other way around.

I remember many times when he made alot of catches in a game, but didn’t make the catches in the most important moments like when we needed a 3rd down conversion. After watching every snap he ever played for the dolphins my impression of him is that he is simply an average receiver who plays with a lot of emotion.

Browns are load w talent. Jarvis is good player. Dont have nothing negative say about him.

Juice will forever be a favorite of mine.

The problems started and ended with that POS Adam Gase. I hate that guy. Real hatred.

Wish we still had #14. Its amazing when you think he has played 5 years and literally has never had a good coach. I think his intensity would be great for the face of a Flores led team similar to Wilkins on defense. Unfortunate....

Wish we still had #14. Its amazing when you think he has played 5 years and literally has never had a good coach. I think his intensity would be great for the face of a Flores led team similar to Wilkins on defense. Unfortunate....
IDK, Gase was a buffoon as HC, but his offensive system, and preference for wr/bubble screens, and 4 yd routes were perfect for JLs skill set.

It's no accident that he had those 100 catch seasons, and he parlayed it into an excessive contract. Truth is, he should send Gase a Christmas card every year for the rest of that contract.

Great slot receiver, but we don't need him.

4 to 5 new offensive lineman on the other hand much like Cleveland needs...

Oh yea, and a bunch of new secondary, running backs and edge rush guys lol.

Good thing Grier made the trades that he did, only 6 more to go!

Great slot receiver, but we don't need him.

4 to 5 new offensive lineman on the other hand much like Cleveland needs...

Oh yea, and a bunch of new secondary, running backs and edge rush guys lol.

Good thing Grier made the trades that he did, only 6 more to go!
What does a slot reciever, that was traded 2 years ago, mainly because of unrealistic contract demands, have to do with the situation now?

Is it your contention that if we had kept Jarvis that this whole rebuild would not have been necessary?

If you thought he was worth 15 million per, thats fine. I disagree, but either way, that's not on the current staff.

What does a slot reciever, that was traded 2 years ago, mainly because of unrealistic contract demands, have to do with the situation now?

Is it your contention that if we had kept Jarvis that this whole rebuild would not have been necessary?

If you thought he was worth 15 million per, thats fine. I disagree, but either way, that's not on the current staff.

He's not worth what he's making, that's my point.

I love Juice, was there at FedEx field for one of the most exciting moments of his career when he had that punt return TD (Kirk threw 2 picks that day compared to Tannehill's 0 thank you very much).

It would have been a mistake to pay Juice what he is making now, I like where this team is headed into the future, it's all up to Mr. Grier now...

I rooted for him when he played for us. Now he's gone and I really don't think about him. To me is and always has been about the Dolphins and not about any one player in particular.

Honestly have NO CLUE how the Browns accommodate the ginormous
EGO spatial distortion created in their locker room when dudes like
Landry + Odell + Mayfield + etc. gather in the same proximity!

That facility must have a HUGE mushroom head!!!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom