Jarvis Landry Or Preston Williams? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry Or Preston Williams?

skillset-wise, it's the Preston Wiliams' teams are looking to find

production-wise it's hard to argue against Jarvis Landry
he’s productive, but not worth 15 mill a year in a league with a hard cap, had to let him walk..

Super strong player, great hands, very talented within his own small radius, but not worth 15, 10 to 12 maybe.

he’s productive, but not worth 15 mill a year in a league with a hard cap, had to let him walk..

Super strong player, great hands, very talented within his own small radius, but not worth 15, 10 to 12 maybe.

he's not even actually productive. He's one of the least efficient players per target. Any bum can run drags and catch 100 balls. He's like a dead ass broke mans OJ mcduffie

Had 63 catches for 937 yards with the Saints. If you're going to bitch about a player and call him overrated garbage, at least get your numbers right.

I was pulling stats from the years with the dolphins since someone claimed dolphin fans should be naming children after him.

So add a hall of fame quarterback, not the number one option, or two or three...and his numbers go up by 10 catches and 100 yards...still over paid and over rated. The dude doesn't get separation, has suspect hands and the catch radius of a hamster. For what they pay him they could have at least kept Landry (I think hes overrated too) or put some money into the offensive line. It's sad that I'd rather see a jump ball to 5'6" grant as opposed to stills.

You act as if Stills had a QB like Brees throwing to him...

Still was the best WR on the team...get over what he said to Ross and him taking a knee every game.

He wasn't much better in NO. He's not good and not worth the money. Most teams have two WRs on their team that are better or comparable. The fact that he's human garbage off the field and cries on twitter when he doesn't get the ball only proves his dismal play on the field won't get much better.

he's not even actually productive. He's one of the least efficient players per target. Any bum can run drags and catch 100 balls. He's like a dead *** broke mans OJ mcduffie
Your right, he isn’t the most efficient, he does make catches for first downs, he is very hard to bring down, he does have clutch hands, he has worth, just at half the price, because he’s only a small piece of the puzzle.

He wasn't much better in NO. He's not good and not worth the money. Most teams have two WRs on their team that are better or comparable. The fact that he's human garbage off the field and cries on twitter when he doesn't get the ball only proves his dismal play on the field won't get much better.

You can certainly maintain any viewpoint you like concerning his on-the-field play, but calling the 2-time Walter Payton man of the year nominee, someone who gives so much of his time trying to help the underprivileged and improve relations between police and citizens in the South Florida community “human garbage” is extremely unfair to the man...

Preston isn't that fluid, he's a big body that has proven he can get open against second string players. Bill Parcells would call him a one game wonder, which he is.

He needs to prove more.

Preston isn't that fluid, he's a big body that has proven he can get open against second string players. Bill Parcells would call him a one game wonder, which he is.

He needs to prove more.

Given the option of Williams or Landry/stills at their enormous salary, I'd go Williams. Stills and landry have peaked, they're one slightly above average player and Stills is a bum.

I thought 10 to 12 million was what the Dolphins offered him.

As I understand it, Jarvis chose Cleveland over Miami. Miami didn't "give him the boot".

I don't know what Williams can do but I know what Landry has done. If I have to chose in this moment I go with Landry over and over again. Down the road maybe I'll change my mind but given the sample sets it's Landry.

WIth the potential of Williams, and what we've already seen...

With Landry and his past success in Miami...

Who would you choose to have on this team if you could only choose one and why?

OMG CAN WE JUST FORGET THIS CLOWN?! LANDRY IS GONE! LETS MOVE ON TO SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER.

The people ****ting on Landry are hilarious...dude did nothing but play every game in a Dolphins uniform at full speed. He was a catalyst and emotional lead for the offense that lacked any other personality. He was a hothead of the field that let his emotions get the best of him, but he did give it his all.

I think you can easily be complimentary of Williams and what he is doing without finding ways to degrade another player.

Well said sir. Landry's production throughtout both his college and NFL careers has been exceptional. So what if he catches 8 yard passes? 8 yard passed move the chains.

He got open last night against 2 really good corners.

If Fitz would've put that go route pass to more of the middle of the field he scores one beating Ramsey relatively easy.

One more insult or political reference and the guy that does it gets points and a thread ban

The subject is Landry and Preston
Anything else is off topic

Don't reply. Get back to the thread topic

Back
Top Bottom