Jarvis Landry Or Preston Williams? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry Or Preston Williams?

Anyone else want points ?

The thread is about jarvis and Preston

This thread is absolutely ridiculous lol
Lol I’m scared to look at the previous pages...

I was just going to say Preston was burning Jalen Ramsey, making him looking foolish and of course Fitzy missed him twice. How did talent evaluators miss him? Preston not only looking like a lock for the roster but he’s gunning for the #1 WR spot as well.

Lol I’m scared to look at the previous pages...

I was just going to say Preston was burning Jalen Ramsey, making him looking foolish and of course Fitzy missed him twice. How did talent evaluators miss him? Preston not only looking like a lock for the roster but he’s gunning for the #1 WR spot as well.

bad pro day, off the field stuff. I think it was a lame domestic. Not really "missed" by anyone, they just didn't want to take a risk in this hyper get woke society. I think the only game play knock on him was dropping some easy balls and playing against limited comp. He's currently the best WR on the roster, which is sad.

bad pro day, off the field stuff. I think it was a lame domestic. Not really "missed" by anyone, they just didn't want to take a risk in this hyper get woke society. I think the only game play knock on him was dropping some easy balls and playing against limited comp. He's currently the best WR on the roster, which is sad.
Sounds like a player New England would take a chance on

With these types of hypothetical questions, the contracts matter. I am a big fan of Landry's game, and I hated to see him go, but that contract was outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom