Jason Allen failed physicals? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Allen failed physicals?

Retnuhrace

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I don't usually like starting rumors, but I thought that this was pretty important to the Dolphins draft. A guy from an NFL draft board that I frequent posted this:

"According to Todd McShay of Scouts Inc., Jason Allen is rumored to have failed two privately administered physicals since running a 4.4 at the combine. This could do some serious damage to his draft stock, likely dropping him to the middle of the second or even further."

He is really a guy that I could see Saban taking with our 16th pick, but now, if this is true, I don't know...

Yeah it was rumoured last week that Jason's hip injury was much worse than anticipated. I think it's safe to consign him to the pile marked 'ridiculously unlucky'.

It may be a shame, but if the risk drops him far enough, it might be a shame that Miami capitalizes on in much the same way they capitalized on the concerns about Crowder. Then again, it may look more like the Wilkerson situation.

Boomer said:
Yeah it was rumoured last week that Jason's hip injury was much worse than anticipated. I think it's safe to consign him to the pile marked 'ridiculously unlucky'.

So it is true?

Well it's come from 2 seperate sources, so the possibility is strong.

Back
Top Bottom