Jason Cole on Cold Pizza..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole on Cold Pizza.....

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
What a dweeb.....and he is so full of himself.......

Here is a quote: "There are some things that he does (Saban) that make you scratch your head...but I don't want to get in a war with the man...if he fails here..he will have the media crawling all over him."

:rolleyes:

Hmmm.... A glaringly apparent admission of underlying bias on Cole's part.

kicked out the media.
the media is not used to that

"what do you mean we cant come in and write down everything that goes on?"
/scratches head.

Nublar7 said:
What has Saban done to make people scratch their heads? :confused:

Turned the media out of their play pen is about all, and the only people who seem bothered by that are the beat writers, so ....

Jeez.. This Miami Media is getting out of hand! I think we should boycott these bums.

Yelling at employees for stocking the wrong size Little Debbies is a head scratcher.

Saban the Media Access Nazi.
NO MEDIA ACCESS FOR YOU!!!!!! :lol:

Section126 said:

Here is a quote: "There are some things that he does (Saban) that make you scratch your head...but I don't want to get in a war with the man...if he fails here..he will have the media crawling all over him."

Are you 100% sure? Cause if you are I am going to email him and tell him what i think, as I would suggest you ALL do. His email is right under his articles in the Miami herald.com.
Its just funny beacuse i have emailed him before and he has always responded respectfully and positively....

Yeah, what is the deal with the media attacking people? I know they are trying to make a story to sell their respective papers, but come on? Firts they attack Saban for his "War" analogy that hurt no one, the Ronnie Brown story today was pointless about how he inherits a cursed position, and now Cole would say something like that.....geez! :fire:

Section126 said:

What's he saying except the truth? If Saban falters, the media WILL be all over him because of the way he's treated them. That's a fact. Right or wrong, that's the truth.

I don't agree with this petty little war the press has with Saban, but on the other hand how would you feel if someone came along and f****d with your livelihood, the thing that puts food on the table for your kids?

As a fan I hate this s**t, I'd rather see cooperation and mutual respect. But taking a side blindly isn't going to help anything, seeing as both sides are dead wrong here.

Saban isn't wrong here. It's clear Wanny let the media run all over him, and Nick took drastic action similar to that taken by many other coaches in the past to stem the flow of information out of the organization. I understand why reporters necessarily resent it, but they can't be trusted. Their job isn't to be cooperative with the team -- it's to break news. Their interests are often adversarial to the interests of the team, so the team has to protect itself.

what did he say that makes him full of himself? dude just answered a few questions on MC and had a comment on sbans media rules.

Back
Top Bottom