Jason Cole on LAMONT JORDAN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole on LAMONT JORDAN

dougfinsfan72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jason Cole on LAMAR GORDAN

Q.
spacer-1.gif

When we traded for Lamar Gordon last year, he was supposed to end up being our starting running back, until he got injured. Why is it that we don't hear a word about him, is he fully recovered, expected back this year or what?Doug, Lauderhill, FL 5/01/05
A.
spacer-1.gif

He is fully recovered. We didn't see him last year after he got hurt (except one time) and we haven't seen him since Saban took over. But he is supposedly doing OK. He's the top backup right now. Jason Cole 5/02/05

dougfinsfan72 said:
Q.
spacer-1.gif

When we traded for Lamar Gordon last year, he was supposed to end up being our starting running back, until he got injured. Why is it that we don't hear a word about him, is he fully recovered, expected back this year or what?Doug, Lauderhill, FL 5/01/05
A.
spacer-1.gif

He is fully recovered. We didn't see him last year after he got hurt (except one time) and we haven't seen him since Saban took over. But he is supposedly doing OK. He's the top backup right now. Jason Cole 5/02/05

if you are trying to make fun of wanny. i think he called him lamar jordan.

Bowl_Bound said:
Lamont Jordan?? :confused:
Yea, we traded for him this weekend. And then we traded for NBA's Lamar Odom, and we already have Lamar Gordon on the roster and then we picked up flash Gordon from the MLB retiree roster and then we picked up Gordan Lamar Jordan from the featherweight boxing division.

Philter25 said:
Yea, we traded for him this weekend. And then we traded for NBA's Lamar Odom, and we already have Lamar Gordon on the roster and then we picked up flash Gordon from the MLB retiree roster and then we picked up Gordan Lamar Jordan from the featherweight boxing division.

Flash Gordon is still playing. He's a Yankee:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=4279

I hope we picked up Jay Feely during this binge, too. ;)

I thought we traded for a Lamar, was it Lamar Smith maybe... Bring back 158 yard playoff games... Please

Jimmy James said:
When I said "Jay Feely", I meant the kicker. You guys remember him, right?
Signed with NYG.

Boik14 said:
Signed with NYG.

I actually wondered what became of him after he and Atlanta parted ways. To be clear, I was joking around when I suggested we sign him. I'm not any huge Mare fan these days, but I don't see the point of replacing one marginal leg with another one.

Just for the record, I was joking also. :lol: (it was a joke because of his name..... ) some of the older people might not have picked up on the joke.

Jimmy James said:
I actually wondered what became of him after he and Atlanta parted ways. To be clear, I was joking around when I suggested we sign him. I'm not any huge Mare fan these days, but I don't see the point of replacing one marginal leg with another one.
I figured you were kidding but i couldnt think of a good joke to make from it :confused:

Back
Top Bottom