Jason Cole | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole

Any info for those of us who didn't hear it?

Bueller................Bueller.....................Bueller

Highlights:

Saban has clamped down so tight on the dolphins that he has no idea what direction there going
Believes it will be Smith or Edwards tomorrow
Likes the Surtain deal
Doesnt think Spielman will be around for next year.
Thinks Saban will now take BPA if forced to pick in the 2nd spot

WEEZEL said:
Highlights:

Saban has clamped down so tight on the dolphins that he has no idea what direction there going
Likes the Surtain deal

makes sense. don't let the door hit you on the way out Rick.

WEEZEL said:
Highlights:

Likes the Surtain deal
Thanks for the info. I'm starting to think its going to be Smith or a trade down with Tampa for him.

49ers still taking smith don't let them fool you, Nolan doesn't like the saban holding the power card in this draft and will blow smoke until the 1st pick is anounced

Puffboy(ricky) said:
49ers still taking smith don't let them fool you, Nolan doesn't like the saban holding the power card in this draft and will blow smoke until the 1st pick is anounced

If Nolan wants to hold the power card, then he will pick Edwards. Hes the hot guy right now.

If Saban can get Smith, he will take him. Hes not going to trade away Smith.

If Smith is there, my guess is that there will be a trade down - I do not think Smith will ever put on a Dolphin uniform - if Smith goes #1, I would be happy with Braylon - it's about time we start drafting best player available rather than for need

He didn't say much that we don't already know or are speculating, but he was pretty positive towards Saban and the current Fins FO (except he said that RS would be gone soon)...

only reason I cant see us keeping smith is money. We have too many needs to sign anyone extremely high priced

If smith is there and we dont trade out he's the pick. From everything that everyone on talk radio is say though that if the niners have Smith rated above rodgers they will take him. That leaves us Edwards and hes the hot ticket right now.

msg said:
only reason I cant see us keeping smith is money. We have too many needs to sign anyone extremely high priced

dude, Smith is asking for so much because he doesn't want to be a Niner

my bet is that he went on his 2 day visit last week, loved it, and decided that he wanted to be a Phin, and is hardballing SF because he doesn't want to be there

msg said:

And if he pans out to be what we think he can be...it's money well spent. If they take Smith i dont think they will regret it.

Dudeman said:
dude, Smith is asking for so much because he doesn't want to be a Niner

my bet is that he went on his 2 day visit last week, loved it, and decided that he wanted to be a Phin, and is hardballing SF because he doesn't want to be there

NEVER forget... its all about the money...

Back
Top Bottom