Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas jerseys on Weiketrade.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas jerseys on Weiketrade.com

PorrotheDolfan

Die Hard Fan
Reaction score
I've been really wanting a Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas jersey, I've bought from Weiketrade.com a few times and am very happy with the quality of their Dolphins jerseys. We all know it's very hard to find good looking Miami Dolphins authentics, most websites use green instead of teal, which looks horrible.

I think if enough people email Weiketrade.com about Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas jerseys they might become available, due to high demand.

honestly, I think they would sell more of those two players than most others, at least JT after him announcing his retirement.

If you want to see if we could get this to happen please email weiketrade001@gmail.com.

It's worth a try, worst thing that happens is nothing.

Has anyone ordered from this site? Are they legit and where are they located? I don't care if they're not the NFL authentic, not looking to spend $200 on a guy who might not be with the team soon. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

this site is famous for the awesome dolphins jerseys. it's a legit knockoff jersey site and usually 28 dollars each .

u r welcomed. but it seems they keep no updating for a long time about dolphins jerseys

i bought a Pouncey and V. Davis jersey from this site and was very pleased with quality. they look and feel authentic. just wish they had a larger selection.

you can just get together with your friends to place an order with what you wanna .

Back
Top Bottom