jason taylor in offense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jason taylor in offense?

sacalman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1 month ago jason taylor told nick saban that he wants to play offense ,but the truth i think he is not that fast to be a t end ,jason havent playd since high school as a tight end

sacalman said:
1 month ago jason taylor told nick saban that he wants to play offense ,but the truth i think he is not that fast to be a t end ,jason havent playd since high school as a tight end

Not that fast? I thought he ran a 4.65 at the combine. Couple that with his 6'6" frame and that's hard to cover.

datruth55 said:
Not that fast? I thought he ran a 4.65 at the combine. Couple that with his 6'6" frame and that's hard to cover.
what about the agility to run after the catch?

I think Saban said he might get a handful of plays this year.
JT would be a physical beast on offense.

sacalman said:
what about the agility to run after the catch?

From the way he turns the corner going around offensive tackles I would say he's pretty agile.

sacalman said:

Didn't he run down vick at the probowl. JT is the man. If you watch the defense he is always in the play or on pursuit. Non stop. His position on offense would probably be goal line circumstances in which you only have to run 5 yards. Just a little glory for a lineman.

Back
Top Bottom