jason taylor is a great player/person | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jason taylor is a great player/person

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Reaction score
ofcourse im not a fan of the team but a few yrs ago i was in davie and ran into jason and talked to him for a few mins as he was sitting in his sweet hummer!
hes very well spoken and has a great sense of humor as i was wearing a brady jersey and pats hat and he looked at me and said, those are the ugliest clothes i have ever seen in my life :roflmao:

some moron made a dumb april fools joke on the bills bd saying he was traded, miami should never trade him away... i said to him u should come up to new eng and win a ring there but he refused saying noway i will win it here with the fins... him and travis minor ( being fsu grad) i would be happy for if mia wins it all....

cya!!!!

patsdynasty said:
ofcourse im not a fan of the team but a few yrs ago i was in davie and ran into jason and talked to him for a few mins as he was sitting in his sweet hummer!
hes very well spoken and has a great sense of humor as i was wearing abrady jersey and pats hat and he looked at me and said, those are the ugliest clothes i have ever seen in my life :roflmao:

some moron made a dumb april fools joke on the bills bd saying he was traded, miami should never trade him away... i said to him u should come up to new eng and win a ring there but he refused saying noway i will win it here with the fins... him and travis minor ( being fsu grad) i would be happy for if mia wins it all....

cya!!!!

Umm.. I hope this wasnt a sorry attempt at an April Fools Joke.. because April Fools Day was yesterday..

What Patsy fan would be happy if Miami wins it all? :confused:

lol that pic is funny/.. :roflmao:

i meant i would be happy for those 2 players especially minor...
but it doesnt look good for taylor to win it all but you never know, maybe alot of brain power has rubbed off from bill b to saban.......

patsdynasty said:
lol that pic is funny/.. :roflmao:

i meant i would be happy for those 2 players especially minor...
but it doesnt look good for taylor to win it all but you never know, maybe alot of brain power has rubbed off from bill b to saban.......

Oh ok.. Thanks for the kind words though.. I dont often expect that from Patsy fans. :) Welcome to finheaven! Enjoy your stay!

SkapePhin said:
Oh ok.. Thanks for the kind words though.. I dont often expect that from Patsy fans. :) Welcome to finheaven! Enjoy your stay!

:yes:

my 1st pats gm wa sin 1974 mia at pats and pats won it by 10, i moved down to ft myers and then when the marlins started i became a fan of theirs and the panthers too, also am a huge sox fan but that was great seeing marlins win it all in 97, 2003 and im pulling for the heat to win it all this yr, they should be in the finals at least... just when it comes to football i dislike the canes and fins but the other miami teams are cool...

welcome to boston edgar r !!!!! love that guy and the way he won it in 97 with the marlins was sweet

It's always great to have a team leader that doesn't act like a idiot(Randy Moss).

Booooo.......no Pats fans!! he's trying to suck up to us cause he knows the new dynasty is about to begin!!

Phin_Phan said:
Booooo.......no Pats fans!! he's trying to suck up to us cause he knows the new dynasty is about to begin!!

Ah don't be mean :D

I always appreciate fans from other teams who aren't rude. That's why I love Chiefs and Vikings fans.

Welcome.

But I have a question:

Will you still be here when Saban is the one hoisting the Lombardi trophies and the Pats are still trying to find an offensive coordinator? ;)

Back
Top Bottom