Jason Taylor talks about Ricky on Best Damn Sport Show 2nite 10:30pm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor talks about Ricky on Best Damn Sport Show 2nite 10:30pm

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
just saw the commercial. Im on the West Coast so i don't know what time BDSSP is on in the East Coast.

Amars said:
just saw the commercial. Im on the West Coast so i don't know what time BDSSP is on in the East Coast.

Oooooooooo.........can't wait to watch. Jason better come correct, instead of talkin' like that two-faced sucka he been lately about the Ricky situation........

what channel is that on... and does anyone know if its showing on the east coast and at what time?

I put it on, but then in the middle of the best damn sports show, they cut to Marlins baseball and haven't cut back yet. They're showing this episode again at 11:30pm...so I'm DVRing it and I'll watch prolly tomorrow.

Highlights were basically that he hasn't spoken to Ricky but he hoped to see him in about a month. He said Ricky didn't have to apologize just work hard and Ronnie was going to be a good back for the team. He thought Ricky could win some games, and winning would make people forget about things.

players dont have to like each other to play together...specially when 1 is on D and one is on O...winning will bring them together....look at shaq and kobe

Slappy8800 said:
players dont have to like each other to play together...specially when 1 is on D and one is on O...winning will bring them together....look at shaq and kobe

That didnt exactly have a happy ending

Don't even get me started on the Kobe v Shaq Drama. Shaq was a real *** when it came to Kobe and was jealous of it every step of the way. Shaq's lazy a$$ caught up with him this year though didn't it.

chambers84 said:
Don't even get me started on the Kobe v Shaq Drama. Shaq was a real *** when it came to Kobe and was jealous of it every step of the way. Shaq's lazy a$$ caught up with him this year though didn't it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kobe is nothing w/o shaq....shaq won those titles not kobe...as much as i hate the heat, their inexperience and wade's injury doomed them...they will be back next year..mark my words

he said his brother Zach Thomas is dating a girl thats 18...lol a lil ribbin i love it...i wanna see zach's reaction tommorrow wen they ask him about her.rofl

Back
Top Bottom