Jason Taylor the Politician? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor the Politician?

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/

I found this part of the column interesting...

Defensive end Jason Taylor said this week he has thought recently about pursuing a political career once his days in the NFL are over. While he said he's very happy to ''chase quarterbacks for now,'' the idea intrigues him.

''I've thought about it, briefly,'' Taylor said. ``I would look at it. The leadership part of it. I like to be in charge, help people, make decisions that impact people, positively and negatively.''

Over the past two offseasons, Taylor has visited troops overseas, including a visit to Iraq in 2003. Like many Americans, he said he has taken an even stronger interest this year because of the closely contested presidential race.
But, as Taylor said with a slight grin, ``Politics is dirty business.''

Can someone please help me understand the front page of that article... When you first open the link it says "Dolphins must try something new: Feeley"... Then directly opposite there is a headline that reads: "Fiedler gets the Nod over unproven QB"...???

WTF????? I'm pissed, first we have LeRetard and now Greg Cote... whoever that is... Wanny said "week 3 of the preseason, we'll know our QB"So how can this @ss say Fiedler gets the nod??

Dolphreak said:
Can someone please help me understand the front page of that article... When you first open the link it says "Dolphins must try something different: Feeley" Then directly opposite there is a headline that reads: "Fiedler gets the Nod to be starting QB"...???

WTF????? I'm pissed, first we have LeRetard and now Greg Cote... whoever that is... Wanny said "week 3 of the preseason, we'll know our QB"So how can this @ss say Fiedler gets the nod??
That is a Pro Vs. Con section the two writers give there opinion on whom should start. None of it is fact!

420finfan said:
That is a Pro Vs. Con section the two writers give there opinion on whom should start. None of it is fact!

LOL... yeah I saw that, just wanted to rant :fire: I read a couple of threads yesterday where poeple had said that Fox Sports was saying the same thing about Feidler "being the guy"....

Anyway, yeah... JT for President, or Governer, or at least Mayor some place.

Back
Top Bottom