Jason Taylor To Appear On BET's "106 And Park" On July 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor To Appear On BET's "106 And Park" On July 2

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
[news]Jason Taylor To Appear On BET's "106 And Park" On July 2[/news]
[intro]Miami Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor recently appeared at a taping of Black Entertainment Television's "106 and Park," the channel's music video countdown show.

Taylor's appearance on the show hosted by Free, who was presented with a number 99 Dolphins jersey, and A.J. is scheduled to air on Tuesday, July 2, at 6:00 p.m.
[/intro]

from http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2042

Taylor, along with other South Florida celebrities, was a guest on the show as part of BET's Black Star Power road tour, which kicked off its eight city tour in Miami. Taylor talked about the upcoming Dolphins' season, life in Miami and answered music trivia questions.

also,

do not miss (if you are a guy),
Behind the scenes w/the Fins cheerleader calendar some great pix :evil: ;)

Man, I am in love with this chick (as I've mentioned too many times before). :evil:

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when did they tape 106 and Park? I watch it sometimes and I thought it was live. Anyway, I will be sure to watch JT on the show. :)

Back
Top Bottom