Jason Taylor to retire and go into acting article | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor to retire and go into acting article

Acting huh? I've got an idea of a great role he could play... Superbowl MVP! :cooldude:

Maybe Jason Taylor could play Tubbs in the next Miami Vice movie ...and get Romanowski to play Sonny Crockett? lol
Romo can help him with his acting

You're starting to see guys do it more and more. It started with Ricky Williams just quitting because of the toll it took on his body. Tiki Barber is stopping a career short that has the potential to get him to the HOF. I don't think we realize the beatings these guys take. They are true warriors. It would absolutely stink if Jason Taylor leaves. It would leave us in an even worse situation as far as building everything back up. It may happen.

It's so hard to realize though, because you see how much passion Jason has for the game when he plays. You can see how much he wants to win. I hope Miami doesn't fall into the area of hiring a guy like Jim Bates just to bring JT and ZT back. Hire a coach for the right reasons. If not, it will put us back even more.

One thing's for sure, if he stars in a movie my girlfriend will be camping out like a starwars geek to see him in it.

he had a HUGE role in jackass the movie 2....haha but seriously...

he had a cameo in that movie when they were filming in miami. maybe he saw how the movie was made, all the behind the scenes stuff, and saw the final project on the big screen and it is something he wants to get into. who knows. but after he just won dpoy, i think he will stay a few more. imo. i hope anyways

Always knew there was something "funny" about JT.. judging by those soap commercials.

The only thing I know about Schefter is that he was spot-on about Cutler starting before Mortenson broke the story on ESPN. Then again, I believe Schefter was apart of the Denver Post and knows the Denver FO brass pretty well...I think there could be something to this story.

He need to do it once before making his mind up. It's not necessarily the experience he might think it is. There is a ton of waiting around in acting. You wait while you're on the set. You wait for your agent to call for parts. You wait to audition. Does he have the patience for that?
Of course!!! He's allways waiting for the offesive snap, waiting for a failure in the o-line and waiting during the offseason.

Guys...it's BS...the only guy that can tell Shefter this is Jason Taylor himself.

There are media members in Miami that are very close to JT...

JT goes over to OJ McDuffies house all the time and OJ said on 790 that he laughed when he heard that JT was pondering retirement.

This report is BS.

Shefter likes making things up.

It sounds like YOU wish it was BS. If the guy goes, then I wish him the best. Everybody has to do what they think its best for them. No matter what, I will always be a JT fan, I have seen very few athletes now a days with such integrity as he has shown over the course of his career.

Back
Top Bottom