Jason Taylor to retire and go into acting article | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor to retire and go into acting article

It sounds like YOU wish it was BS. If the guy goes, then I wish him the best. Everybody has to do what they think its best for them. No matter what, I will always be a JT fan, I have seen very few athletes now a days with such integrity as he has shown over the course of his career.

I pointed out why I said what I said.

It's kinda funny how only "Shefter" has this story and people that actually do talk to JT personally laugh this stuff off.

I pointed out why I said what I said.

It's kinda funny how only "Shefter" has this story and people that actually do talk to JT personally laugh this stuff off.

Adam Shefter hasn't been wrong a lot this year. He had the Plummber benching. The Shell firing. And a bunch of other stories before anyone else did. The guy is close to batting 1.000% so.....

Let's just hope he's not lying about either or..what ever he picks i hope he is certain...i can't deal with another wait for a deadline descision....although he knows he needs to be back.....

Adam Shefter hasn't been wrong a lot this year. He had the Plummber benching. The Shell firing. And a bunch of other stories before anyone else did. The guy is close to batting 1.000% so.....

All of those things you just mentioned are things that any educated fan could have predicted.

He was also the only guy that reported that Saban was STAYING...on Monday!

Hollywood isn't going anywhere!! He can act the rest of his life. He can only play football a few more years. He's not in the Hall of Fame yet, and he's not a shoe in later. I think if he quits, he regrets it the rest of his life.

Adam is usally a good news guy IMO but this sounds too strange.
Although you'd think he'd want to go out on a high note, winning DPOTY is a pretty damn high one. Plus he would have to learn yet another new system and maybe he's tired off that?
All valid reasons for retirement, hopefully he'll stay one more year.

Isn't he the spokesman for Neutrogena, was he, or is that a figment of my imagination?

He's done soap commercials.

I sure hope JT stays. I know alot of players who retire early live to regret it.

And then he struck out with him saying that Saban was staying.

Everyone saw Plummer getting benched and Shell getting fired.

Well to be fair, Saban did tell Mr. Huizenga he would stay, but Mr. Huizenga said no. I'm not aplogizing for Saban, but I'm just saying that it doesn't make Schefter wrong.

Logically speaking...

What else does he have to prove in the NFL?

He's not going to get a ring here in the next few years...

Why beat his head agasint a wall?

Emotionally speaking I'll cry like a girl if he retires.:boohoo:

oh you are so right...why kill himself to go nowwhere

We want him to stay for our own selfish desire because he and ZACH ARE THE ONLY TWO THINGS GOOD ABOUT THIS TEAM.

Try to think like Jason who gives his heart and soul every game only to
come out on the losing end more often than not.Most of the time the loss is the offense not producing.I would be so damn frustrated...

Who are we kidding here we are not a championship team in the next few years and Jason is aware of that fact.Even if he does play...what does he have to look forward to????

This guy has charisma X A MILLION can you see him as the next major action
movie star...I sure can!!

His looks and size alone will make him a star,As for acting ability let me throw out a few "GREAT" action hero's Van dame,Rocky,Arnold,Seagal,Vin,Norris and the list of terrible actors continues. Jason would make more in one movie(once established)than he does in one year of football.

Come on people what would you do???
Bust your A$$ all year long and still not have a chance of winning the super bowl or Having an easy life and make more money than anyone in one lifetime would not be able to spend.

If you said football :sidelol:

Lets wish this guy the best for all the joy he gave us just to be able to see him dominate like he did was incredible but I have no doubt that Jason would be just as successful in acting.

Now for Zach,I would love to see him win a championship but the chance for him to accomplish that is close to zero with the dolphins.I am torn between my loyalty to the dolphins and to Zach this is why I would entertain Zach going to another team so he can win a championship...The question is out of the top teams which team is a middle linebacker away from a championship?

Maybe Indy if June leaves(not sure)

I realize even if Zach were to go to another team it would not mean an instant championship but he would be so much closer than he is here.

I just wish Zach and Jason the BEST for everything they have done
regardless where they end and what they decide to do.It will be a long
time before we see the likes of another Zach or Jason with a dolphin jersey.:boohoo:

Plummer benching and Art Shell firing? Oh boy, I mean, like that was actually hard to beleive! :rolleyes2

Come on now. Even I got that right.

If'n that's what he wants to do ... more power to him ....

Terrible for the DL ... but ... life goes on ...

I believe he will return ... maybe for just 1 more year ... to see how things go !

Seems another glaring hint at Culpeppers projected return ...

Back
Top Bottom