Jason Taylor to retire and go into acting article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor to retire and go into acting article

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Those who know Dolphins DE Jason Taylor say the defensive end wants to take time to decide whether he wants to continue playing or go into acting, according to a report by Adam Schefter of the NFL NETWORK.

Money does not seem to be a factor, even though Taylor is scheduled to make more than $16 million over the next two seasons. Taylor has taken great and wise care of the money he already has made.

What matters more is Taylor's happiness, and what will bring him the greatest amount of it. Hollywood directors have offered movie parts to Taylor -- the most high-profile one being in an upcoming Robert DeNiro movie. But Taylor wants to take the next month to decide whether he wants to go football in Miami or movies in Los Angeles.

He should shoot a movie before making a decision like this. There is enough time for him to get that done before he's needed for next season.

I think this guy still has a passion and love for the game.... acting can wait and he knows it

All I know is if his heart isn't into football, then just retire.

I don't want another guy who doesn't want to be here dragging the ship down!!

What?

Those who know Dolphins DE Jason Taylor say the defensive end wants to take time to decide whether he wants to continue playing or go into acting, according to a report by Adam Schefter of the NFL NETWORK.

Money does not seem to be a factor, even though Taylor is scheduled to make more than $16 million over the next two seasons. Taylor has taken great and wise care of the money he already has made.

What matters more is Taylor's happiness, and what will bring him the greatest amount of it. Hollywood directors have offered movie parts to Taylor -- the most high-profile one being in an upcoming Robert DeNiro movie. But Taylor wants to take the next month to decide whether he wants to go football in Miami or movies in Los Angeles.

Acting? What is up with that? :shakeno:

Logically speaking...

What else does he have to prove in the NFL?

He's not going to get a ring here in the next few years...

Why beat his head agasint a wall?

Emotionally speaking I'll cry like a girl if he retires.:boohoo:

Why not act.

Make good money. Do little work. Doesn't have to workout, diet, train all the time. And doesn't have to have 300 lb men beating up on his body.

Uh, acting doesn't sound all that bad probably!!!!!!!!

Sure would be something if Taylor retired and Zach stayed and got a ring.

Logically speaking...

What else does he have to prove in the NFL?

He's not going to get a ring here in the next few years...

Why beat his head agasint a wall?

Emotionally speaking I'll cry like a girl if he retires.:boohoo:

Me 2!

Back
Top Bottom