Jason Taylor to San Diego? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor to San Diego?

bwallen

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Was I dreaming this, or did anyone else hear Joe Rose on 790 this morning say that Jason Taylor is set to go to San Diego for the Chargers first round #28 pick and a 4th round pick? Not sure what to think, if this is true. :fire: :yell:

Oh, I forgot the rules:

Rule 17(b)(3) - In order to post a ridiculous rumor, you must have fewer than 50 (fifty) total posts.

bwallen said:
Was I dreaming this, or did anyone else hear Joe Rose on 790 this morning say that Jason Taylor is set to go to San Diego for the Chargers first round #28 pick and a 4th round pick? Not sure what to think, if this is true. :fire: :yell:

WTF? First Ive heard of this.. and I HIGHLY doubt it since Saban has said that he is trying to build the D around Jason Taylor.

bwallen said:

Its BS, the Chargers have no interest in JT since they have a 3-4 defense.

Not true. Why? Because I said so... and my word is just as good or infact BETTER than whoever's coming up with these BS rumors.

Does anyone remember on April Fools Day that he made a joke about JT going to SD. It's all crap, JT will stay with Miami.

JT isn't going anywhere

dolphinsfan69 said:
I heard it on April Fools, and it was just a joke.

Its an April fools practical joke that Joe Rose and JT cooked up.They did it last year too and people still fall for it.:rolleyes:

CrunchTime said:
Its an April fools practical joke that Joe Rose and JT cooked up.They did it last year too and people still fall for it.:rolleyes:

What was last years joke?

infiltrateib said:
Oh, I forgot the rules:

Rule 17(b)(3) - In order to post a ridiculous rumor, you must have fewer than 50 (fifty) total posts.

- Yea , but was his Wonderlic score good? I'm betting it was.

all i kno is that infiltrateib has the sweetest sig on this site is that ur son?

bwallen said:
Total BS

Back
Top Bottom