Jason Taylor Tonight On Nfl Total Access | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Tonight On Nfl Total Access

tenndolfan

tennessee chapter of dolfans
Reaction score
check out total access on the nfl channell tonight at 8 oclock rich eisen will interview jason taylor

He could probabaly be using the time he took to appear on TV to do something more productive..Like figuring out a way to not get totally shut down by a single, average skill level tackle.

I watched.

He said he wished the teammate that said that the players don't buy into Wanny's scheme would put his name on something he says.

He implied that he would be moved around on the field rather than go up against Ogden all day.

He talked about Neutrogena. He talked about ice baths.

In general, it was pretty lame as is the rest of the show pretty much every night.

The NFL network's best show is "playbook" and I have usually passed out by the time it comes on :rolleyes:.

I think it will be more of an asset to me in the offseason.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
He could probabaly be using the time he took to appear on TV to do something more productive..Like figuring out a way to not get totally shut down by a single, average skill level tackle.

It never fails. They get a big endorsement and their games go downhill. Terrell Davis, McNabb, Ricky Williams, Jason Taylor, Urlacker, Warner, it never fails they get the endorsement and the hunger to be the best leaves with the paycheck.

Yeah, I'm sure that those 5 minutes on TV after work will really hurt him this week. :rolleyes: Gimme me a friggin break.

Back
Top Bottom