Jason Taylor willing to wait for Dolphins to sign him | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor willing to wait for Dolphins to sign him

jt was there right when i started watching football, it will be one sad year if hes not here for 2010...SIGN HIM FO!!!!! hopefully he'll end up doin something for the dolphins when he retires maybe a d-line coach assistant or somethin

jt was there right when i started watching football, it will be one sad year if hes not here for 2010...SIGN HIM FO!!!!! hopefully he'll end up doin something for the dolphins when he retires maybe a d-line coach assistant or somethin

Maybe cheerleading coach? He did almost win Dancing with the Stars.

But seriously, he is worth more than just his play on the field. He would be a perfect mentor for Wake and his presence in the locker room is needed with all the young guys in there.

Maybe cheerleading coach? He did almost win Dancing with the Stars.

But seriously, he is worth more than just his play on the field. He would be a perfect mentor for Wake and his presence in the locker room is needed with all the young guys in there.
Speaking of Dancing with the Stars, I was thinking what a difference a year or two makes on FinHeaven. Calling Jason Taylor a "class act" when he did the show and was traded to the Redskins was as rare as Ted Ginn being called a great WR today.

We need JT his is still a solid OLB and also can mentor who ever we will draft.

Bring him back and let's go all the way! Kills me to see JT and ZT retire without rings...the same way Dan did. Just not right.

Back
Top Bottom