Jason Taylor's locker room speech after Jets game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor's locker room speech after Jets game

Much appreciated! Got me thinkign about the good ole days with Zach, Madison, Surtain. That D was awesome!

Best thing,"Being able to beat the Jets". As much as I hated him when he signed with those losers, I wish him well in life.

A class act.....I just wish they had won SB for him and Dan....we will miss them...

Sad to see him go. Much love for JT.

Will always remember that awesome 2006 run when he earned Defensive Player of the Year. So many great memories through the years.

Gonna miss JT!

I balled like a *****

I had a bunch of tears in my eyes, but I held it in. Jason Taylor was one of the few players that ALWAYS on the Dolphins when I was a fan until the end. You really don't get that that much these days. A player thats so great that spent so long on the Dolphins. We are a lucky group of fans even though we never won a ship, we had Dan, Z.T. and J.T. I know being a Dolphins fans had many downs but those three guys have provided many ups watching them play. Him retiring has me feeling old and I'm barely 22. Miss you J.T.

Back
Top Bottom