Jason Taylors Ping Pong tourney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylors Ping Pong tourney

finfanoh

Scout Team
Reaction score
I went to Jason Taylor's Ping Pong Benefit last night and it was unreal. I got Autographs and Pics with Will Allen, Marty Booker, Channing Crowder, Randy McMichael, Zach Thomas, Kevin Carter, Nat Moore, Rex Handnot, Matt Roth, Yeremiah Bell and many more. Marinio was there but he was inside the roped off area so I asked Kim Bokampers Daughter if she would have him sign my hat and she did it WOW what a night man. I was in town for my first Dolphins game and we had Club Field Seats front row behind the bench and Ronnie Brown signed my ticket. My life is now complete (lol) this was the best week of my life. Go Fins

sweet

That is awesome!! Go Gators!! I know who Channing is pulling for, and Kevin Carter!!!

finfanoh said:
I went to Jason Taylor's Ping Pong Benefit last night and it was unreal. I got Autographs and Pics with Will Allen, Marty Booker, Channing Crowder, Randy McMichael, Zach Thomas, Kevin Carter, Nat Moore, Rex Handnot, Matt Roth, Yeremiah Bell and many more. Marinio was there but he was inside the roped off area so I asked Kim Bokampers Daughter if she would have him sign my hat and she did it WOW what a night man. I was in town for my first Dolphins game and we had Club Field Seats front row behind the bench and Ronnie Brown signed my ticket. My life is now complete (lol) this was the best week of my life. Go Fins

it seems to me that you got way too much stuff. you should send some of those autographs my way :D

did you get to play ping pong too or was it just for the players cause i woulda dominated... haha **** sounded great though

I've been before and it is super nice. Glad you had fun and racked up on some autographs. Fans can play in the tourney but it's become so popular the spots sell out fast. So, if you can't play you can go watch for only $5. It's a steal.

The game is alternative shots by the way, which I can't stand. You play with a partner and when you hit the ball your partner has to hit the next shot coming back at you regardless of which side on the table the ball lands. It's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom