jason white??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jason white???

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
do u think its possible the dolphins could pick up former hiesman trophy winner jason white as a UDFA??i was somewhat surprised he wasnt picked inthe 6th or 7th and they said he is good with many weapons aorund him and he could fit in with our system if we pick up david boston.....just a thought tell me whta u think

PLEASE STOP with the Jason White posts. Jason White is not an NFL QB...and just about every "expert" in the know will agree with me!!

ENOUGH!

Are you joking? Jason White is awful. And David Boston?! Screw David Boston, hes gone. You, man, are ignorant.

lordlegel said:
Are you joking? Jason White is awful. And David Boston?! Screw David Boston, hes gone. You, man, are ignorant.

????what did i do to be ignorant:confused:

i never said jason white was good i just stated that it might b possible we pick him up and he MIGHT fit in

buckeyenic said:
White would be MUCH better than Feeley, or Gus, or anyone else listed as a QB in Miami's depth chart.

finally someone who is on my side:)

buckeyenic said:
White would be MUCH better than Feeley, or Gus, or anyone else listed as a QB in Miami's depth chart.
ok, you are 0 for 2.

jason white is better than our entire QB roster, AND picking Matt Roth in the 2nd round was a "stupid" move??

yep, 0 for 2 for YOU!

I have more arm strength than that guy....Think Ken Dorsey just tossing it up to talented receivers and handing it off to stud RBs...I see the same thing here. Portis and Peterson, Andre Johnson and Mark Clayton, the comparisons are easy to point out.

texasPHINSfan said:
ok, you are 0 for 2.

jason white is better than our entire QB roster, AND picking Matt Roth in the 2nd round was a "stupid" move??

yep, 0 for 2 for YOU!

woah buckeyenic i thought u were starting to be good, but u said matt roth was a stupid move????man i guess i was wrong

buckeyenic said:

This is 2 different posts you've made. You know NOTHING about the NFL. I can't emphasize that enough. NOTHING! :shakeno: Even Wanny isn't that dumb.

Back
Top Bottom