Jason White | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason White

Actually, Brock has better overall skills than Jason White. While Brock doesn't have a great arm, it is better than Jason White's arm. White makes Josh Huepel look like he has a cannon.

taylorj99 said:
Wow, some real friendly sacks of @$$ in here today. I guess you're all hoping Berlin makes the team although he has even less skills.
Sounds like you are the one being rude, just because you have some homer relationship toward White and a hatred toward Brock. When people pointed out the truth in that Brock is technically better then White you have to reply back people are being an a$$ :rolleyes:

And for the record, my vote also goes toward the "Jason White is a worthless NFL prospect" too.

Sounds like you are the one being rude, just because you have some homer relationship toward White and a hatred toward Brock. When people pointed out the truth in that Brock is technically better then White you have to reply back people are being an a$$

Exactly where has anyone proven his skills are better than ANYONE else's. Gimme a break. I was only suggesting we give White a chance over Berlin because he's definitely not Dorsey, who was miles better, and is still not a starting caliber QB.

Also, as far as being rude to people. If the only reason you've responded to the post was to harass someone, then good job, keep up the good work.

PS. Excellent use of the smily face, that really adds credibility.

taylorj99 said:
Well, K.C. didn't offer him a contract. I think we'd be better off giving him a shot (injuries or not) than Brock. Heisman winner. Has all of the skills. Only knock is that he has no legs.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

taylorj99 said:
Exactly where has anyone proven his skills are better than ANYONE else's. Gimme a break. I was only suggesting we give White a chance over Berlin because he's definitely not Dorsey, who was miles better, and is still not a starting caliber QB.

Also, as far as being rude to people. If the only reason you've responded to the post was to harass someone, then good job, keep up the good work.

PS. Excellent use of the smily face, that really adds credibility.
:ban: Clearly someone who just wants to keep the arguments going :rolleyes: Condescending, argumentative, sarcastic, repetitive.

There are multiple threads on Jason White already since thdraft, perhaps we should view some of them and it will answer the initial question in this thread.

KB21 said:
Actually, Brock has better overall skills than Jason White. While Brock doesn't have a great arm, it is better than Jason White's arm. White makes Josh Huepel look like he has a cannon.

Ouch :roflmao:

Not really, I guess the point is that I don't appreciate being attacked. Especially when you offer no founded information, only your opinion. That's fine though if you believe my true intent of starting the thread was to spread malcontent. My true intentions differ from the other threads about Jason White. I am no homer. Not a Brock hater either, I just felt that as bad as Berlin's skills were, that maybe we should look in another direction if we really intend to keep 4 QB's.

taylorj99 said:
Not really, I guess the point is that I don't appreciate being attacked. Especially when you offer no founded information, only your opinion. That's fine though if you believe my true intent of starting the thread was to spread malcontent. My true intentions differ from the other threads about Jason White. I am no homer. Not a Brock hater either, I just felt that as bad as Berlin's skills were, that maybe we should look in another direction if we really intend to keep 4 QB's.

If you dont appreciate being attacked then maybe you shouldnt say things like "Wow, some real friendly sacks of @$$ in here today". That seems to be the first personal attack in this thread.

taylorj99 said:
Well, K.C. didn't offer him a contract. I think we'd be better off giving him a shot (injuries or not) than Brock. Heisman winner. Has all of the skills. Only knock is that he has no legs.

I think I'd rather let Saban make that decision....Heisman trophies mean nothing in the NFL.

taylorj99 said:
Wow, some real friendly sacks of @$$ in here today. I guess you're all hoping Berlin makes the team although he has even less skills.
Ok settle settle settle. Some people on here just perfer Berlin over Jason.

taylorj99 said:

There is more wrong with this guy than just no legs, he wont make it in the NFL for a lot of reasons. Great college QB, and that is it.

Back
Top Bottom