Jason White | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason White

taylorj99

Starter
Reaction score
Well, K.C. didn't offer him a contract. I think we'd be better off giving him a shot (injuries or not) than Brock. Heisman winner. Has all of the skills. Only knock is that he has no legs.

taylorj99 said:
Well how about this one by Scouts Inc. then.

Weaknesses: Durability has to be the biggest concern. Stayed healthy most of 2003 and all of 2004 but he has had two major knee injuries and he also has had problems with his shoulder, hand and toe. Knee injuries robbed him of a lot of the mobility that he had previously. Has below average arm strength by NFL standards. His deep ball flutters occasionally and he doesn't get enough zip on his deep out route.

He sucks as an NFL propspect. Saban killed him in the Sugar Bowl. No chance that Saban even takes a look.

Also from scouts inc

lacks the deep arm and accuracy! Has trouble against the zone coverage.

Wow, some real friendly sacks of @$$ in here today. I guess you're all hoping Berlin makes the team although he has even less skills.

taylorj99 said:
Wow, some real friendly sacks of @$$ in here today. I guess you're all hoping Berlin makes the team although he has even less skills.
I not being unfriendly we just disagree on a the ability of a certain player. I don't think either of them have what it takes to be anything more than a 3rd stringer and IMO thats pushing it.

Agreed. It's just sad that, as much as our team has improved, I still think Frerotte is our best QB.

Eh i dont think so. Vermeil's forgotten more about football than a lot of guys will ever learn and hes 1 of the best at picking out talent from nowhere especially on offense; guys like kurt warner who werent given chances.

White has no arm, no legs, not much of a brain.

Kc did not offer him a contract and Vermeil told him "to go play in the arena league," I don't care how he played in college, I don't think he could start for Berlin in NFL Europe.

Back
Top Bottom