Javon Walker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Javon Walker?

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
he prolly is askiong way to much, since hes holding out for Green Bay, but he had a breakout season last year, and he doesnt get along with Brett Favre....

but i am guessing he wants way to much money

he wants a new contract that's all.

He's not being greedy... he had a great year last year and wants to get paid for it.

He's a greedy selfish player that should honor his contract. He's hurting his team and his progression as a receiver buy holding out. One year does not make a career, and good players get paid well when they prove they are consistently good.

Megatron said:
He's a greedy selfish player that should honor his contract. He's hurting his team and his progression as a receiver buy holding out. One year does not make a career, and good players get paid well when they prove they are consistently good.

It's the way of the world.. It's not right but I've learned to expect it.

Doktor Ivel said:
how are they like father and son???? they got in a fight at mini camp!

It's all love :) You've never gotten in a fight with your dad before? I have. It makes the relationship stronger, imo.

I've heard Brett talk about Jevon on sports center and stuff like that and he talked about him like he was his own son.

prolly?

Doktor Ivel said:
he prolly is askiong way to much, since hes holding out for Green Bay, but he had a breakout season last year, and he doesnt get along with Brett Favre....

but i am guessing he wants way to much money

Prolly?

Seriously, For the love of Christ people...what is in some of yours coffee today?? We have this thread asking about someone who is under contract on another team and have no possible shot at...and another thread asking what WR we can move to corner because we lost Poole :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If we wanted Javon Walker, we should have made a move for him BEFORE he had his breakout year. I dont think he will ever match the numbers he put up in 2004. He knows it as well - thats why he wants more money NOW.

Schleprock said:
Seriously, For the love of Christ people...what is in some of yours coffee today?? We have this thread asking about someone who is under contract on another team and have no possible shot at...and another thread asking what WR we can move to corner because we lost Poole :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no kidding, i know the news is slow, but cmon people, get real

Megatron said:

Thank you for saying the exact same thing I was thinking.

Fins in R.I.

i just realized that we have all the same favorite teams. Fins, Sox, Celts, cept i also like the Heat

Megatron said:

I see your point about players honoring their contract, but in a way...they have some right. NFL contracts are not guaranteed so if a player blows out a knee or has a bad season they get cut, right? So isn't the team not honoring the contract.

Basically, why should a player "honor his contract" when his employer has such a long history of not honoring anybody's contract.

I'm hearing a lot of rumors from Green Bay message boards that they think Green Bay will end up releasing Javon Walker, I find that shocking. I don't believe it'll happen thoough, and things will probably get worked out one way or the other and Javon Walker will be Favre's #1 receiver during the last season of his career.

Back
Top Bottom